chapter22

Harry's POV

I begin to walk, picking up speed as I pass Niall. The last thing I want to do is have a conversation with him.

"Styles, long time no see," he calls to me. Damn it, when is he going to give up?

"What do you want Niall?" I snap turning back to face him.

"I know you've seen her styles," he smirks, pulling out his pack of cigarettes. I know he's talking about Annabelle or Josie or whatever the hell she calls herself, but I decide to play dumb.

"What the hell are you going on about Niall?" I question urging him to elaborate. He lights a cigarette as he begins to speak.

"Josie or you know her as Annabelle, is that right? I know you've seen her Harry, and you can't just act like you haven't," he counters.

"Why is she here?" I can't help my curiosity. 2 years ago, back in England, I met Josie at a party. She said she was might move to England, she also claimed her name to be Annabelle. It was all a lie, that I believed I took her on a few dates until I began to fall in love with her. She lost her virginity to me. Soon enough she fell off the charts, of course Niall has always taken away things that are mine. Josie chose Niall over me and she moved to America and this is the first I've heard of her since.

"She lives here, why else?" He laughs, but I'm not in the mood for jokes.

"Obviously, I'm not stupid Niall, why the fuck is she here with Bella?" I question. Then it clicked, back when I dropped Bella off one day and she was here. Bella introduced us, she said Josie had been her friend for 14 years. Bella can't know about this, It would only confuse her

"Look never mind, just don't tell Bella about any of this if you do I swear I'll..." I start but Niall cuts me off.

"You'll what... hurt me? Then what will your precious little girlfriend think?" He smirks I fight the urge not the rip his head off, instead I flip him off and head for my car.

Bella's POV

I grab my school bag and toss it on my bed. I lie on my bed,feet at the head board and head at the foot. I begin to write my 500 word essay, due Monday.

I'm 5 words in when I realize it has to be typed. I pull myself off the bed and walk over to my desk, where my laptop sits.

It's late in the night when I finally finish perfecting my essay. Josie got home around 9 o'clock, she too had been finishing a project. I'm never last minute on anything I do, I've never been the type to procrastinate. Harry had these effects on me, he distracted me, just the thought of him distracted me. I was snapped out of my day dream by Josie's voice.

"So you and this Harry guy, how are things with you guys?" She questions. I haven't really told Josie much about Harry, she hasn't really asked.

"Good, were good," I manage to say. Why am I being so short and distant? This is my best friend that I'm talking to. "Well, actually, he has to move back to England soon to be with his mom," I sniff, biting the inside of my cheek to keep myself from crying.

"Oh, so what are you guys going to do?" She questions, her face covered in concern. Tears brim my eyes and I can't hold it in much longer, the pain I'm feeling is too much to bear any longer. My tears begin to flow again and Josie rushes over wrapping her arms around me.

"I really don't know," I sniff into her shoulder as she holds me in a hug.

"It's going to be okay babe," she assures, rubbing my back.

"Really hope so," I sigh, wiping the remaining tears from under my eyes. I didn't want to cry over Harry in front of  Josie but  I couldn't help it.

Harry's POV

I arrive at Breckinridge to see a movers van outside of our house. I walk in to see my mum on a step ladder  taking down wall decor, I rush over to her.

"Mum, what the bloody hell are you doing?" I yell nearly pulling her off the ladder. The last thing I need is for my mom to get hurt.

"I'm fine Harry, darling," she assures but I know she's lying. She is sick,  she hasn't had the right medicine in a while. They're giving her a makeshift until we get to England and it's making her majorly sick.

"Mum, why do you have a moving van outside when we have to fly to England?" I question, this medicine must have her going crazy.

"The company is going to help me get out things shipped, we're going to keep the house for now so we can leave some things here," she explained to me. What could she want to leave here?

"So what do I need to do?" I question clapping my hands together, a habit I picked up from my mum.

"Ummm, lets see," she began thinking as she rubbed her chin. "Just go pack up all your things," she ordered "I have the rest for now," she added.

"Are you sure mum? Please don't over do things," I begged her and as she promised me she wouldn't, I went on to fulfill her orders.

(Guys I'm sorry this chapter is a little short, but nothing really interesting is happening right now but longer chapter next week I promise !!! Thank you for reading xx)