chapter11

Bella's POV

I wake up to the light shinning through the window into my eyes. I reach for my phone which is still sitting on the coffee table. It's 8 o'clock in the morning and I have no calls or messages from my mother. I stretch my arms out and bring them in to rub my eyes. I yawn while sitting up, suddenly welcomed by a throbbing headache. Hangover.I see Harry sitting in the chair where he was when I fell asleep. His mouth resting open and his arms are stretched behind his head. He looks so peaceful, so adorable.

I notice a strand of Harry's hair hanging over his face. I gently push it back and his eyes flutter. I quickly pull my hand away as he takes a deep breathe. His eyes open and mine meet his.

"I'm sorry I..." I nervously ramble. He smiles up at me laughing slightly.

"It's okay, what time is it?" He questions rubbing his temples then his eyes. His voice raspy still full of sleep.

"8 o'clock," I laugh stretching my arms out again.

"Ugh," he complains flopping back into the chair. I smile at him, kneeling down my his chair.

"Come on Harry, wake up," I tease him. He rolls his eyes and finally gets up.

"You're very annoying if your not aware of that yet," he laughs in a teasing manner. He walks into the kitchen and I follow close behind. He walks over to the coffee pot, tuning it on and filling it with water and coffee grounds.

"Want some?" He asks gesturing to the coffee pot.

"Please," I beg, coffee is all I need right now.

He brews the coffee as I see his mom walking down the hall slowly. I rush over to her to help her get to the couch. I quickly move the blanket and pillows to the chair. She takes a seat thanking me with a smile.

"Would you like some coffee? I can tell Harry to make you some," I smile to her. I feel weird at the fact that she has to know I stayed the night. It's not that Harry and I did anything,it's just the fact that she might think we did. Then again she might not even care, Harry is an adult.

"That would be lovely dear thank you," she exclaims and I make my way back to the kitchen.

"Your mother would like some coffee too," I smile and he nods. He ask me how I like my coffee. I tell him sugar and cream, he obliges and hands me the cup. I thank him and he nods once more. He doesn't talk that much in the morning. We walk over to the table, Harry takes a seat and I sit next to him. Harry pulls his phone out of his back pocket scrolling through Instagram. Harry's kitchen has a glass sliding door that looks out to his backyard. I stare out the glass at the birds in the birdbath as I drink my coffee.

I finish off my coffee with still no word from Harry. I stand from the table putting my cup into the sink.

"Well I think I'm about to get going, thank you for letting me stay," I smile walking over to the couch grabbing my pile of clothes. "I'll get these back to you," I add pointing out his clothes still on me. I wave bye to Anne walking out the door.

"Bella wait," I hear Harry's voice ring behind me. I turn to face him and he smiles.

"I can drive you," he suggests and I smile at how thoughtful he is being. The Harry I knew weeks ago would have let me walk in sun or storm. Unless the Harry I knew weeks ago was only an act. He is still trying and failing to act may I add.

"No it's fi..." I begin only to be cut off by Harry.

"No I insist," he smiles "get in," he sternly calls walking over to the driver door.

I jump in the passenger side of Harry's Range Rover. Wow.

"This is a really nice car," I exclaim while he backs out of the drive way.

"Thanks, my mum saved up and bought it for me for my eighteenth birthday. I told her she was crazy and I couldn't possibly take it but she insisted and here we are," he shrugs. I love the fact that he wouldn't take the car at first. It shows how thoughtful he can actually be.

As he drives down the empty street he reaches up and opens the sun roof. I look up and see the wispy white clouds forming above. Harry's arm and mine both rested on the arm rests. I am so unaware of my surrounding I suddenly feel my hand touch Harry's. I quickly pull away like I did earlier this morning. I look up at Harry and notice his eyes are already on mine.Those green eyes. He gives me a small smile before looking away moving his hand to the steering wheel. I look back up at the sky, brushing off the moment I just had with Harry. I swear I felt a shock.

As we approach my road I guide Harry to my house. He pulls into the driveway and I jump out. I walk up the driveway to my door as I trip over my feet. I look back at Harry who I can see is now dying of laughter. He rolls the window as I roll my eyes. I can't help but laugh when I hear him laughing, it's contagious.

"Are you okay?" He asks still laughing. I can see his dimples forming on his cheeks again,  adorable as ever.

"Yeah, yeah," I reply. Why am I so clumsy. I say bye to Harry and walking into my house as he drives off.

Harry's POV

"Bella wait," I call as she turns to face me. After last night something won't let her walk alone. Even if she has done it a thousand times.

"I can drive you," I smile a Bella who is half way down my driveway.

"No it's fi..." she starts I cut her off before she can finish. I knew she would try and decline.

"No I insist," I exclaim, "get in," I add sternly. I know deep down this is my excuse to spend more time with her.

"This is a really nice car," she proclaims jumping in the passenger side of my car. Despite the hard times me and my mom have been going through she still managed to get me my dream car.

"Thanks, my mum saved up and bought it for me for my eighteenth birthday. I told her she was crazy and I couldn't possibly take it but she insisted and here we are," I explain. Her eyes are bright with amazement as I press the button and my car engine starts to rumble. I've never driven anyone besides Tyler and my mom in this car.

I pull out of my drive way and onto the road. I reach up and pull open the sun roof as I watch Bella's eyes travel up to it. Our arms rest on the arm rests as I continue to drive down the road which is scarce of cars. I inch my hand over slightly accidentally touching Bella's. She pulls away quickly, looking up at me. Our eyes meet I smile moving my hand so both of them are now on the wheel. The moment was like one out of the movies, even though my life is far from one.

I reach Bella's road and she leads me to her house. When I pull up into the drive way Bella gets out without a glimpse. Was the moment back there that awkward?

As she walks up her drive way she suddenly trips. I can't help but laugh my ass off. She rolls her eyes noticing me. I roll down my window.

"Are you okay?" I'm still laughing at the thought. She begins to laugh I can't help but smile. She's so adorable in her own clumsy way.

"Yeah, yeah," she laughs. We say our goodbyes and I drive off as the brunette beauty walks inside of her mothers house.

(Hey guys! It's been awhile since I made an authors note lol! Anyways my editor wasn't able to edit this chapter so I had to do it myself. If there were any errors I ask you please look over them lol. I tried! Thanks for reading xx)