chapter43

Harry's POV

I pulled the dark cloth over my head, freeing my inked skin. I couldn't dare look down the dark hallway at the entrance of where my mum spent her last days. I sat down on the bed with my arms folded over my knees, my head buried deep into them.

Bella had been washing up from the torturous plane ride and I was left alone with my thoughts. My mind whirled of thoughts from before i met her and how miserable my life was. My life got slightly better,then slightly worse, then a whole lot worse and i tiny bit better again. I felt as if i was on an endless ride at the carnival and i was two seconds away from vomiting myself to death. The bile rose in my throat and my head started to spin.

I ran for the bathroom, bursting through the wood door. I kneeled down and spilled my guts and sorrows into the toilet. Bella rushed over to me, touching her hand to my back.

"Harry, oh my god, what happened?" she frantically called out to me as i reached until there was nothing left in my stomach. I hadn't eaten much in the past few days but the little i did eat was now gone.

I slid into a sitting position, wiping my mouth then massaging my temples.

"Harry?" she weakly cried.

"i-i'm alright," i choked, which turned into violent coughing. She slid down the tile to sit next to me, gently stroking my hair back.

Bella's POV

I stared into his now pale face and searched his emerald eyes for a sign, any sign, that he was really okay. There were none.

His eyes gently closed as he rested his head against the cold tile wall. I sat quietly, soaking in his silence.

Ten minutes, which felt like an hour, went by. I shook Harry slightly, startling him up from a sleep.

"hmm....oh i'm sorry love," he mumbled, attempting to stand from his spot on the floor.

"no,no, Harry, let me help you," i scrambled up to my feet, grabbing him by the arm. His head fell onto my shoulder, his shoulders began to shake. My heart reached for him. I snaked my now cold hands around his back, rubbing up and down, softly.

I began to lead him back to the bedroom, pulling back the bed. He crawled in and i followed closely after. I inched closer to him before i was soon tucked under his strong arms.

I trailed up to his jawline, leaving soft kisses. He groaned in acceptance.

"I'm sorry baby....I didn't want you to have to see that and I-" he tried explaining himself.

"shhh, shh, it's alright," i promised, putting my pointer finger up to his pink lips. His hot breath spilled out over my cold finger. I drug it down the side of his jaw where my lips once were. He sighed at my touch and closed his eyes, gently.

"I don't want you to worry about me Bella," he cut through the silence. "I just think i ate something bad...that's all," he added, cautiously. A lie.

"Harry, you haven't eaten in two days," i reminded him, a bit harshly. I was simply upset with the fact he was starving himself.

"I'll eat tomorrow, i promise," he looked down at me with a small, assuring smile. I simply shook my head slightly, burying it further into his neck. I pulled the soft sheets up, covering us more. I was to the point where i simply couldn't hold my eyes open. All i remeber is my eyes falling slowly.

Harry's POV

I couldn't sleep. I lied in the midst of the warming blankets as i stared down at her, her eyes fluttering a bit when i kissed her head.

She rustled in her sleep as i moved to my back. Her hand landed on my now bare chest. I sighed, cupping her hand in mine and raising it to my mouth. I planted a small kiss in her palm before finally, i slowly drifted off to sleep.

...

i was sprung awake by the sound of the house phone ringing. I quickly and gently made my way out of the bed, untangling Bella from me. I made my way out to the kitchen, missing the call.

I looked at the small phone screen, noticing i had fifty phone calls from the same damn number. I quickly dialed it back and placed the phone to my ear.

"Harry, are you there?!" Aunt Dee's voice spilled into my ear.

"Y-yes Aunt Dee, it's me," i sighed, i was still ashamed to talk to her. I had left her stranded with her dead sister, with no help.

"Darling, can you come down to my house, I want to discuss some things," she called through the phone, capturing my attention once more.

"Sure, i'll be there in twenty," i assured her. We bid our adieus and i hung up.

I tip toed back to my room, seeing Bella sprawled across the bed. I kissed the back of her exposed neck and grabbed my shirt and boots off the floor, slipping them both on.

I ripped a piece of paper out of a journal and began to write Bella a note.

Bella's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the bright sun. I yawned slightly and stretched out my limbs. I reached around for Harry but he was no where to be found. I sprung up from where i had lied and looked around the sun lit room. He was nowhere to be found.

I quickly stood to my feet, scrambling out to the small living room. I also checked the kitchen and bathroom. I didn't dare step foot into his mothers room.

I came to the conclusion that he had left and headed back to his room. On the bedside table with a small piece of paper on it , which read.

Dear Bella,

I've gone to meet my Aunt Dee. I'm sure about the funeral. Anyways i'll be back soon love, make yourself at home.

xH

I smiled at the cute "x" before his initial.

I sighed and threw myself back on the bed, i had to wait for Harry, in his apartment, in the middle of london.

(Heyyyyy Guys!!!! I've been slacking.... :( so sorry btw. Anyways today marks 8 whole years of One Direction...crazy. I hope you have a great day and enjoy this chapter!!! xx)