chapter29

Bella's POV

It had been two whole,long ass days since I'd spoken to my mother. Could you blame me? Imagine your own mother remarrying after only a few months, then telling you she's pregnant with another child. After my brother my brother passed away,  my mother never spoke of having another child. She always said "no one could ever replace Brock."

I missed my little brother more than anything, I hadn't told anyone about him. The only ones who know a thing about his death are the locals.

My brain was whirling with thoughts. Of Harry, if Brock, my mother, the baby, I felt like my head was sure to explode.

Within these past two days though, I had managed to get all my things from my old dorm moved to my new one. I lied back on my bed, which was not the softest. My old dorm was newer and I felt less lonely, but I still felt better here, away from Josie and away from drama.

It was 9 at night and I was tired off my ass from packing  and unpacking all day. I roughly rubbed my eyes, cozying up under the covers. My last thoughts were of harry before I drifted into a much needed rest. As I fell into a deep sleep a knock on my door sounded.

Harry's POV

*2 days earlier*

I had fallen asleep on the bench when a low rumbling of my uncles pickup pulled up beside me.

"Get up styles!" He yelled out the open window.

I rose to my feet and drug my self groggily to meet him at the window.

"I got your shit, now give me my money," he grumbled. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I pull out my wallet handing him a twenty.

"Twenty American dollars Harry, are you fucking with me right now?" He said flatly.

I pulled out another ten slipping it to him, grabbing my bottle of gold.

"You've got your money and I've got my shit, so leave," I spat back. He rolled his eyes and the engine roared. He was soon out of sight.

I sighed, dragging myself back to my spot on the bench. I popped the top on the bottle, drinking it straight. The burn of  the alcohol immediately brought back some happiness. I kept scrolling, drinking more and more.

I scrolled to my favorite picture of Bella, she was staring off of the hot air balloon basket, into the sunset's glow. Her smile bright, her cheeks glowing. She was a real beauty. I hadn't realized I been staring at the picture for 20 whole minutes. I began to get angrier and angrier at myself by the minute. Suddenly a wave of anger came over me and I slammed my phone into the concrete.

"Shit!" I yelled, realizing my actions, instantly regretting it. My picture of Bella and all my money was gone with the phone. I pulled my hair through my fingers roughly. I missed Bella, with my whole being.

Bella's POV

"Niall?! What are you doing here?" I questioned, concerned.

"You're friend kicked me out, can I stay here?" He asked, pushing his way into my dorm.

"What? No, I have no where for you to sleep Niall," I explained with a small smile.

"I could sleep with you," he smirked. He and I both knew what he was trying to pull, but I wasn't falling for it.

"No Niall I won't have that, why can't you just go to your house?" I inquired, coming to my senses.

"Because, I'm drunk and I can't drive," he explained to me, stumbling "or see," he added tripping over my small pile of dirty laundry.

"Bella you should really clean up in here," he laughed, sitting in my bed. I blushed at the thought of someone seeing my dorm a mess.

"Look Niall I'm sorry but you'll just have to find somewhere else to stay, or go make up with Josie for whatever the hell you were fighting for," I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"She said I was ridiculously drunk and she couldn't take it anymore, so I needed to leave," he smiled and I rolled my eyes slightly. Boys were so ignorant.

"Look I'll sleep on the floor, just let me stay, please,"he whined, clasping his hands together in a begging manner.

"Whatever Niall," I sighed hitting him in the head with my spare pillow as I threw it to him.

Harry's POV

*present day*

I had gotten home from my mother's doctors appointment and I pulled off my boots. I helped my mother to bed and I headed that way myself. I sighed as I saw my broken phone on the night stand. I would need to go to the phone store tomorrow and maybe, somehow get another.

I hadn't thought of Bella's all day, but she always found her way back there. I lied on my bed in complete tears again. I was a pussy, I was a coward, and I was a little bitch for not getting her back. I almost thought it was for the best because I was in London and she was in America. I soon realized that wasn't the case and I couldn't live without her. She was my happiness and she was the ray of sunshine on every one of my miserable days. Ugh, when did I become a poet? I couldn't help it, she was beautiful and amazing. Even though I don't get much time with her, I just knew, she's what I'd been looking for. Unfortunately it could be too late for me now.

Besides she probably had someone better now, moved on, happy, without me.

(Hey y'all!! Hope you guys are enjoying, much love xx hxrryxkiwi)

(I just went back through this the next day for grammar mistakes and there were so many....so many....sorry guys, much love xx)