chapter41

Bella's POV

The clouds didn't show as i stepped out of the car, everything was calm. I walked around the car, popping the trunk. Harry rushes out of the driver seat, he was a frantic mess. There had been twelve minutes until we boarded the plane.

I started unloading the bags as Harry insisted he would do it. I simply stepped out of the way, knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer. I threw my carry on over my shoulder and gripped my small suitcase. Harry quickly locked the car and we rushed inside.

As we came upon a small counter with a frowning woman behind it, i unfolded the tickets Harry speedily printed.

"Can i help you?" she huffed. I frowned at my feet as i handed Harry the tickets. When people are in bad mood it just carries over to mine. As Harry spoke to the rude woman, i simply tried to think good thoughts. No matter what i tried, the thought of being drug and assaulted came to mind.

"Come on lady i just want to get on my flight and leave here," Harry spit, pulling me from that dark place in my head. My head snapped up and Harry was rolling his eyes, snatching the papers from the lady.

We took off, nearly running to our gate.

Harry's POV

As we sped across the tiled floor, i could feel eyes on us, on her. I lifted my head, as i watched a guy gawk at my girl.

"damn girl,"  I glared in the guys direction as he had his eyes on Bella's eyes. I gripped Bella's  hand.

"Is there a fucking problem?" i questioned, gritting my teeth.

"Harry, don't worry about it, we don't have the time of day," Bella encouraged me, shoving me in the other direction. "Fuck off you dirty bastard," i shouted at him as i was almost being glided across the floor by Bella.

"shhh," she instructed and i started up my fast walking again, trying to shrug her off. I was trying to protect her. Couldn't she see that?

The attendants were getting prepared to shut the gates as we ran up.

"Wait!" Bella yelled from two feet away.

The two dark haired women in skirts turned, spotting us and allowing us entrance. I watched as Bella kissed her palm and placed it to the outside of the plane.

"Why did you just..." i was puzzled by the action. I never heard of anyone doing something like that before.

"It's for good luck Harry, something we need," she grinned up at me and we found our seats, side by side. I placed our carry on above our heads and took the seat beside her and then her hand. As soon as sat down every thing started to sink in.

Bella's POV

I wasn't going to lie to myself, i was nervous as hell. I was going out of the country, on a plane, with Harry and no one knew anything about it. I bit at the finger nails on my free hand as i stared intently out the small, rectangular window. I looked back over to Harry, who looked just as torn as me.

"Are you alright?" i questioned, trying to act tough. He stared blankly at the black tv and as he looked to me my heart broke into a million, tiny pieces. Big tears were flowing down his rosy cheeks and he furiously wiped them with his sleeve and turned from me.

I reached out for his chin, tilting it sideways. I felt like crying but i had already cried enough, it was his turn. I kissed him tenderly on the head and instructed that he lie his head on my small shoulder. I wiped his tears again and began to stroke his face. My poor, poor, broken boy.

Soon enough, he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smiled down at him as the frown line stood in it usual place in his glistening forehead. I touched it with the back of my hand.Burning up. I read that grief can drive you to sickness and Harry had been doing plenty of it. I decided to let him sleep longer as i pulled out my small journal.

Harry's POV

As I slowly opened up my eyes, I felt like complete shit. Gently, i lifted my head and circled my sore neck.

"Good morning," she widely smiled, blowing a stray of hair out of her beautiful face. I couldn't hold back the smile as i stretched my arms like a bird, it's wings.

"What time is it love?" i groaned, yawning after.

"We're four hours till London," she exclaimed, after looking to her phone. I had been sleeping for four whole hours.

"Damn, Bella i'm sorry for falling asleep so long. I'm not feeling my best," i explained to her, kissing the top of her hand. She simply smiled and shook her head.

"You know, i could really go for a nap, myself," she smirked.

"And i could sleep for two more days," i joked, getting a small giggle out of her. I loved to make her laugh, smile, or simply be happy. It was truly a beautiful sight. She snuggled up closer to me and i rested my head on top of hers.

Bella's POV

I was glad Harry took me up on my nap offer, although i had a feeling he would. I nudged into his neck, falling asleep, slowly.

...

I was startled awake by the pilots voice over the intercom.

"Ten minutes to landing time everyone. Please, stay seated, buckle up and be prepared for landing," It explained, thoroughly.

The jitters were even bigger than before, i bounced my leg up and down with angst.

...

Sooner rather than later the ten minutes were up and we were on our way down the runway. I gripped Harry's hand tighter for the landing.

I was more nervous than most and my biggest fear would be Harry's family hating me.

(HEY guys !!! hope you enjoyed loved xx)