chapter39

Harry's POV

I stepped out of the shower and began to dry myself as i heard the door close. Bella had returned. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the sauna of a room. There sat Bella, naked and crying. My heart skipped a beat. what. the. fuck.

"Bella, what the hell happened to you?" i cried out, rushing to her.

"it's nothing I-" she started, looking to the floor.

"Bella your fucking naked and crying on the floor, what the fuck happened to you?" i pushed.

"I-I," she began to cry again. "H-He," she  sniffed.

"He what, who's he?" i spit.

"N-Niall attacked me a-and raped me Harry," she cried. I was taken aback by the response and my face went blank. Niall fucking touched my poor innocent Bella.

"He fucking raped you Bella, he put himself inside you?" I questioned, angrily and she nodded, confirming.

"He's a fucking dead man Bella, I promise you that," I snarled. I rummaged through her drawers, looking for a pair of sweatpants i left with her.

"Where are you going!" she called to me as I ripped the door open. " Harry please don't," she pleaded.

"Fuck that Bella, just get dressed and wait on me," I called, shutting the door. I was going to beat the hell out of him.

I stalked down to his dorm and pounded on it. No answer. I pounded and pounded until the door swung open. Niall stood in sweatpants and a t shirt with tired eyes. He looked like he had just went to sleep, what sick bastard sleeps after he rapes someone?

"Who the fuck do you think you are styles?" he breathed.

"I would like to ask you the same horan," i spit, pushing him backwards.

"What the fuck!" he yelled.

"So what? you think you can do that to my fucking girlfriend and get away with it?" i questioned, pushing him again.

"Don't touch me like that styles...and she's not your girlfriend, she doesn't want you," he pushed.

"See Niall that's where you're wrong," i almost laughed. "You're sick,"

I laid a punch to his chin and he stumbled backwards. I was breathing heavy, my adrenaline pumping. I was ready to kill him. Niall threw the second punch and hit me in the nose. i quickly recovered with returning the favor, unluckily for him, he didn't bounce back. He lied on the floor, holding his nose.

"If you even do much as think about touching her, i swear to god Niall, you'll wish you were dead by the time i finish," i growled, kicking him in the side. He hunched over and i left.

I rushed back to Bella as quick as I could. When i entered her dorm, she sat, tears rolling down her face.

"Harry, why did you do to him?" she cried, running over to me.

"Don't worry about him anymore Bella," I assured her, taking her face into the palms of my hands. I began to cry for her. I felt it to be my fault.

"I'm so sorry i let this happen to you princess, i never should have let you go alone," I cried, pulling her close to me and she too began to cry. We slid down the door and I held her as she cried.

"No Harry, please don't blame yourself. There's nothing anyone could have done. Even if you would have went with me, he would have done it the next time i was alone," she assured me, trying to fake a smile. I was still angry with myself for letting her down.

"I just feel like the last piece of innocence i had is gone now," she sobbed into my chest. I rubbed my fingers up and down her back.

"That's not true, you're still the same beautiful person inside and out," i told her, hugging her tighter. All things in our lives were turning to shit but i wasn't going to let her think any less of herself.

"This is my fault, i shouldn't have made him angry with me," she sniffed.

"Bella, don't say that shit. This is in no way your fault, and he's a little scared bitch who is made at me but he was to scared to come to me so he attacked you instead," i huffed. That bastard, that fucking bastard.

"Listen, were getting you the hell out of here. C'mon get your things, we're going to London today. When we get back, we're going to figure this hit out okay?" i assured her. She sat in thought for a moment and stood from our spot on the floor. I stood and sat on the bed as she finished getting all of her things.

...

After fifteen more minutes of her checking and double checking her suit case, we were ready to get the fuck out of here. I grabbed up her suitcase and she threw her carry on over her back. Bella had been sniffling the whole time she finished packing and every time i heard it, my heart broke a little more.

"C-can we please go another way," she calmly questioned. I nodded at first but remembered my clothes.

"Shit, i have to get my clothes," I cursed. "it's okay, nothing else is ever going to hurt you, not as long as i'm with you,"  she smiled weakly and nodded. I held her close as we walked past Niall's door, which stood open. As we passed, out walked Niall.

Bella's POV

"Harry, don't," i begged, holding him back. His nostrils flared and he slightly pulled away from me but i grabbed him and held him close.

"J-Just keep walking," i begged and tugged on his arm as he and Niall were in a staring standoff. I managed to pull him away and into the laundry mat. I pulled out his clothes and he slipped on his shirt and stuffed his other clothes into my bag.We made it safely out to the car and Harry started the engine. We were going to London.Together.

(Hey y'all!! i just read over the last chapter and there are so many spelling errors!!! lol sorry about that, i'll clean that up later. Anyways hope you're enjoying, love you all xx)