chapter14

Bella's POV

I open my eyes finding myself beside Harry. Harry's arm is under my head and our legs are tangled together. My mind is whirling at the thought of Harry's lips on mine, his touch still lingers on my skin. I look up at Harry, his eyebrow furrowed and lips slightly parted. I realize in that moment, I like this boy. A lot.

I grab my phone off the nightstand looking at the time. 9:05. Thank God I didn't oversleep. I can't afford to miss class today, Harry definitely can't. I gently untangle my legs from Harry's, rolling out of bed. I gently kiss the worry line out of Harry forehead and his eyes pop open to meet mine.

"What was that for?" He smiles up at me. His tongue darts out to licks his lips and his dimples form at the corners of his mouth.

"I don't know," I honestly say. "You need to get sleepyhead, I'm not letting you miss class today," I add moving a piece of his hair from this face. He groans while I literally drag him out of bed.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" he whines. I do have to admit, it sounds nice but I can't miss class again. I roll my eyes at his comment and begin getting dressed. I grab my toiletry bag and head to the showers.

"Wait, I wanna come," I hear Harry call as I shut the door. It immediately opens again and Harry comes after me.

"Harry, I'm going to take a shower," I huff. He continues to follow.

"So?" he smirks. Dirty boy.

"Harry! No, go back to the room and wait for me," I scold swatting at his arm.

"Fine," he sighs turning on his heel, strolling back down the hallway to my dorm. Someone call life alert because I've fallen and I can't get up.

After I take my shower I walk in to see Harry now dressed in a white t-shirt and dark wash jeans. I can see his tattoos peaking through the thin fabric. The butterfly stands out the most as I examine him from afar. He runs his hands through his hair then turns to face me.

"How was your shower?" He laughs sitting down to pull on his boots. He stands and he looks like complete perfection.

"Great, thanks for asking," I tease running a brush through my wet hair. He laughs to himself walking over to stand behind me in the mirror.

I pull out my makeup bag and see Harry frown.

"You really don't need that shit," he assures me but I disagree. I have bags on top of bags under my eyes. I ignore his comment as I begin to apply makeup to my face. Harry has now proceeded to laying in the bed scrolling through his phone. Sometimes I wish I was a man so I could be done getting ready as fast as Harry. Then again I wouldn't be able to witness admiring such a gorgeous creature, which is sitting on my bed.

I finish getting dressed with one last swipe of my straightener. I walk over to Harry who is still laying on my bed.

"Ready?" I question and he sits up looking at me with a smirk. I can tell he's about to shoot me one of his famous sarcastic remarks.

"Bella, I've been ready for 30 minutes now," he smirks. I knew it. I swat his arm and he pulls me into his chest. I am welcomed by his scent as he holds me in his arms. He kisses the top of my head and I pull away.

"What's wrong?" He questions his face full of concern. I feel bad for pulling away like that but I'm just so unsure of what is happening.

"Harry, we need to talk about this. What is this? What are we?" I question and he raises his hand to silence me.

"Bella," he starts grabbing my hands. "I like you," he smiles. I feel my heart skip a beat because I know I feel the same.