Who are you

Ashley wakes up to the sun blaring in her eyes. 'Fuckin' hate my life.' She thinks rolling over and pulling the covers over her head.

"Ashley!" Ashley groans loudly. 'Ah hell, what does she want?' Ashley ignores her sister, pretending she didn't hear her. Kyla bursts through the door.

"Ashley! Get up! I need a ride to school. And I'm makin' you go to school, so come on." Kyla says, going to Ashley's closet. Ashley looks out from under the covers just in time to see Kyla walking into her closet.

"Uh, Kyla? What are you doin'? She asks looking at the shorter girl in confusion.

"What does it look like I'm doin'? I'm getting ready for school." Kyla says with a 'duh' expression on her face.

"Uh, why in my closet? I'm pretty sure you have your own closet. With your own clothes. Ringin' any bells for ya?"

"So?"

"Um... Go." Ashley says with a glare. Kyla just rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. You're still drivin' me to school." She says walking out the room.

"Love you too!" Ashley yells to Kyla's retreating back. 'She's so strange, I swear.' Getting up from the bed, Ashley walks over to her closet in search of clothes. 'Ok, what to wear?' After searching for ten minutes, she decides on a rock band t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and blue/white Converse. Her hair is left down over her shoulders her red bangs once again skillfully placed over part of her right eye. She makes her way down the stairs seeing Kyla waiting at the door, tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

"Hostile enemy spotted. Approach with caution, over." Ashley says like she's talking into a radio, loud enough for Kyla to hear.

"Ha. ha. You think you're so funny. Come on! We're gonna be late." Kyla says, a little whine in her voice.

"Would you like some cheese with that whine." Ashley says, laughter in her voice.

"Ash! Come on!" Kyla grabs Ashley's arm dragging her to the car.

"Relax! Jeez, I need my keys." Ashley protests, trying to get her arm from her impatient sister. Kyla doesn't let up, holding up said keys.

"Got'em. Now lets go." Ashley just rolls her eyes.

"Calm down, crazy. We're going" Ashley teases.

"CRAZY! Well, excuse me..." Ashley just turns her out as she puts the key into the ignition and starts the car. She turns the radio on and Paramore blasts from the speakers. Putting the car into drive, Ashley peels out of the driveway towards the school. 'This is gonna be an interesting day' Little did she know how interesting a day it would be.

At King High

"And the trig function for this problem is..." Ashley tunes the teacher out as she pulls her Ipod out of her pocket. Finding the song she's looking for, Ashley puts her head down on the desk, ignoring everything going on around her.

Hearing the faint sound of a chair being pulled out next to her, Ashley's head snaps up. Looking over to the desk next to her, her eyes widen in surprise. A beautiful blonde girl she has never seen before is now sitting in the desk next to her. 'Beautiful? I mean yeah she is but...' Ashley shakes her head clear of her thoughts and realizes she's been staring. To make it even more awkward the blonde had turned to look at her.

"Hi." the blonde whispers. "Do you have a pencil I can borrow? I'm kinda new here and have nothing on me." The blonde gives Ashley a beaming smile.

"No." Ashley says, putting her head back down.

"Oh." The blonde looks down a little disappointed before talking again. "I'm Spencer. Spencer Carlin. What's your name?" She says sticking her hand out for Ashley to shake.