Good news, Bad News

Jacy pulls up to the bowling alley and shuts off the engine.

"Oh my God! You remembered!" Jazz exclaims excitedly. Jacy smiles at Jazz's excitement.

"Of course I remembered. Now get ready to get your butt kicked!"

Half an Hour later

Jazz P.O.V

I'm trying so hard not to laugh at the pout on her face but it's not working.

"Aww babe. Are you sure you don't want the bumpers up. It would really help." I tell her.

"No. I think a kiss for good luck from my girlfriend would help." Jacy says with the pout still firmly in place. She's so adorable. I walk over and pull her into a kiss. We stay like that for a few minutes before I pull away and rest my forehead on hers.

"Now that's what I call a good luck kiss." She tells me with a beaming smile on her face. God, I swear with every smile and every word I melt just that little bit more and I'm loving every minute of it.

"Alright now let's get back to me kicking your butt." I tell her smiling.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you back for that. I don't know how but I will." Jacy says, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I'll hold you to that." I whisper in her ear, lingering a little to nip at her ear. I feel her shiver and I smirk.

"Tease." I hear her mumble.

"You love it." I say back to her with a grin on my face. She turns around with a grin of her own.

"Yeah, I do."

Hours later

Jacy pulls up to Jazz' house and shuts the engine off.

"Well we're here." Jacy says quietly looking at Jazz.

"Yeah, we are. I really don't want this night to end." Jazz says just as quiet.

"Me neither." Jacy leans over and pulls Jazz into the most softest, sweetest kiss ever. Seeing the house light start flashing, Jacy pulls back with a small smile on her face.

"I guess I better let you get inside before your dad comes out here screamin' for you." Jazz giggles a little at the image.

"I guess you're right. Walk me to the door?" Jazz asks with a shy look on her face. Jacy grins as she hops out the driver's side and jogs to the passenger side holding open Jazz's door.

"After you M'lady" She says with her best British accent. Jazz laughs at her girlfriend as she gets out the car.

"You are such a goofball." She says as she takes a hold of Jacy's hand.

"You know it." Jacy replies with a goofy look on her face as her and Jazz slowly make it to the front of Jazz's house. Making it to the front door, they both turn and look at each other.

"So, I guess this is goodbye for the night."

"Yeah. I really don't want it to be though." Jazz says with a pout on her face.

"Come here." Jacy whispers, pulling Jazz against her into what is supposed to be a quick kiss. The two stay like that for a few moments when the house light starts flicking on an off again. Jazz pulls away with a groan.

"Ugh, I hate when my dad does that." Jacy quirks an eyebrow at her. Jazz catches the look and blushes a little.

"Um... before I realized I was into girls, anytime a boy brought me home dad would always flick the lights before we were even able to kiss good night."