Relief

Spencer sits next to Ashley's bed trying to shake off the thoughts that are currently running through her head.

"Spence? What's wrong?" Ashley asks, seeing the look on Spencer's face.

"Nothing." Spencer says, another blush creeping onto her face. Ashley smirks at the blush that makes its way onto Spencer's face.

"You know you're cute when you blush." Ashley says in her husky voice.

'Damnit! Why does her voice have to sound so sexy for?' Spencer thinks to herself the blush on her face far from fading.

Elsewhere

"Aiden! Would you hurry up! I told Spencer we would be there soon. By the rate you're goin' at it'll be tomorrow when we see Ashley!" Kyla yells up the stairs. Jacy and Jazz are sitting in the living room trying their hardest to not start laughing.

"Stupid boy. Worse than me getting dressed" Kyla mumbles under her breath as she makes her way into the living room sitting next to Jacy. The couple look at each other and burst out laughing, unable to keep it in any longer. Kyla just glares at them, inwardly smiling because everything seems to be looking up for them. Her sister is awake, Jacy seems to have found someone she really likes, and she knew that Spencer and Ashley would finally be able to be together.

The three girls turn their heads toward the stairs as Aiden comes running down the stairs.

"Ready." He says breathlessly. Kyla just shakes her head at her boyfriend with a smile on her face.

"Come on, baby. Ashley and Spencer are waiting for us." Kyla says, kissing Aiden on the cheek. Aiden ducks his head, scratching the back of it with a sheepish look on his face.

The group of friends make their way out to the car heading for the hospital.

Spencer's P.O.V

"I wonder what's taking them so long." I say to Ashley. Ashley opens her mouth to say something when we hear a crash at the door. We both turn to the door to see Kyla and Aiden fighting to get through the door with Jacy and Jazz laughing their asses off behind them.

"Aiden! Get your big butt out of my way!" Kyla yells.

"Me!? I got here first!" Aiden yells back.

"Did not!" Kyla argues back.

"Did too!" Aiden shoots back.

This goes on for a good minute and I swear Jacy and Jazz are on the floor because they are laughing so hard. Me and Ashely are laughing too. These two are too much. No wonder they are perfect for each other.

"You know what. I'll just do this." With that said Aiden pulls Kyla towards him and picks her up, carrying her into the room, the laughing couple following behind.

"You guys are crazy." Again I ask, why does her voice have to be so freaking sexy.

"Hey Ash." Aiden puts Kyla down and walks over to Ashley's bed giving her a hug. Jacy and Jazz are next to come over and give Ashley a hug. As they're hugging Ashley, I look over at Kyla and it looks like she's lost in thought but as I look closer I can see the tears glistening in her eyes. Ashley looks over at Kyla.

"What? No hug?" She says with a smile on her face. Kyla slowly walks over to the bed. Without a word Ashley pulls her sister into a hug as Kyla lets the tears flow. Aiden nods his head towards the door and we all leave the room to give the two Davies' sisters privacy.

Ashley's Room

"Don't cry. Please don't cry." Ashley whispers into her sister's ear tightening her hold on her. Kyla just cries harder, clinging to her sister desperately.