Final

Friday Morning

"Spencer! You ready!?" Ashley calls out as she swings her backpack onto her back, the bags and her guitar already packed in the jeep.

"I'm ready. I'll be down in a minute!" Spencer calls back.

A few minutes later, Spencer comes bounding down the stairs, her own backpack swung over her shoulder.

"I'm ready!" Ashley smiles at the blonde girls excitement. She walks over and leans in, placing a quick kiss to Spencer's lips.

"Alright. Let's get going then. We got a bit of a drive ahead of us" Spencer smiles and nods, following the brunette out to the jeep parked in the driveway. Ashley takes Spencer's backpack, fixing everything into the trunk before joining the blonde in the jeep. Fishing the keys out of her pocket, Ashley starts up the jeep and pulls out of the driveway and onward to the cabin.

Hours later

Ashley pulls up into the driveway of the cabin and parks, shutting off the jeep.

"Spence? Spencer. We're here babe." She says softly, gently shaking Spencer awake. Spencer shifts in her seat, slowly blinking her eyes open as she wakes up.

"Hmm?" the blonde hums out sleepily. Ashley chuckles at the girl.

"We're here. Let's get inside. I can start a fire and get us hot chocolate. We can spend the rest of the day relaxing sitting in front of the fireplace before starting fresh tomorrow. How does that sound?" Ashley asks the sleepy girl. Spencer sits up in her seat, more awake and alert. She smiles at her girlfriend and nods.

"That sounds great Ash." Ashley smiles back at the girl before moving and getting out of the jeep, walking around back to grab both bags and strapping her guitar onto her back. Spencer grabs the two backpacks. Closing the trunk Ashley starts her way up the walkway, Spencer following behind.

"Ash, I can get my bag. You don't have to carry it." Spencer tells the girl, reaching for her bag. Ashley moves out of the blondes reach, throwing a grin over her shoulder at the exasperated sigh she gets.

"This getaway is about you babe. So get used to being spoiled." Spencer rolls her eyes good naturedly as she follows behind her girlfriend up to the cabin. Turning her attention to the cabin itself, Spencer's eyes open wide in surprise and a small gasp escapes her at the sight. If you ask her to describe it, the cabin looks like something from a post card. The cabin itself is huge with the towering snow covered mountains making it look surreal. Sitting on the porch is a swinging bench with a small table sitting to the side. Spencer can just make out a set of stairs that looks like it leads up to a balcony that is wrapped around the whole back of the cabin. Ashley stops by the steps leading up to the door, a soft smile crossing her face as she watches her girlfriend admire the scenery.

"Wow, it's so beautiful out here. And the cabin is so big." Spencer breaths out, the awe in her voice making Ashley smile wider.

"I'm glad you like it. I was a little worried it would be a bit much. Wait til you see outback. It's definitely a rare sight to see." Ashley explains as she walks up the steps and sets both bags down, digging into her pocket for the keys. Finding the keys, Ashley opens the door and walks through, bags in hand and setting them down by the front door with Spencer following close behind. Ashley turns to the blonde and grabs her hand.

"Come on, you gotta see this and then I'll give you the five cent tour." Spencer laughs, the shared excitement between the two banishing away all the negativity from the past few months. Leading Spencer through the spacious living room to the balcony, Ashley leads her through the sliding doors and outside onto the balcony.