Mission Possible pt. 1

Ashley P.O.V

It's finally Friday and I'm seriously freaking out. Kyla and Aiden are not here yet and they were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago! I can see Jazz and Jacy staring at me as I pace back and forth, glancing at my watch yet again. I swear to GOD those two better get here soon or I swear I'll...

"Hey Ashley, I think there's a hole starting to form with all your pacing. Sit. Relax. I'm sure they'll be here soon."

I glance up at the sound of Jacy's voice and let out a deep sigh. "I can't help it. They were supposed to be here," I glance at my watch, "12 minutes ago. I really need this to go as planned. I don't want this whole night to be ruined."

Spencer had caught on rather quickly that something was going on. Too quickly. But thankfully everyone managed to keep quiet about it. Problem is, Spencer's mad at me. She thinks I'm hiding things from her and that I told everyone except her and that I don't trust her. Which of course isn't true. But I couldn't exactly tell her what was going on because I really want this to be a surprise. We had a fight about it. Our first big fight. Hurtful things were said by us both which ended up with her storming out, tears in both our eyes and she hasn't talked to me since. We're really gonna have to talk about the whole fight. I feel absolutely awful about the whole thing so I'm really hoping tonight can go as planned. I know she'll love it once she realizes that this is what I wasn't telling her. But it won't work if those two slowpokes don't get here!

I know. I know. I should just calm down. Everything will be fine. I just need to take slow, calm breaths. In. Out. In. Out. Everything will be okay. Everything wi...

"FINALLY! What the hell took you guys so long?!" I exclaim as I see the pair rush into the room.

An embarrassed look crosses both their faces. "I'm sorry Ashley. We sorta lost track of um.. time." Kyla says and I can hear the note of guilt in her voice. I just let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose and count backwards from 10. Honestly, I'm not really mad at them. We still have plenty of time to get everything ready and in motion. I'm just panicking. Once I manage to calm down a little I look over at them.

"It's okay. Just gather round so I can go over everything one last time." The two just nod at me, a slightly fearful and bewildered expression on their faces. I can't help but chuckle a little bit. I know they were expecting me to explode on them. It's nice to freak them out every once in a while. Now back to business.
___________________________

Ashley looks everyone over and smiles as she takes in everyone's outfits. Jacy has on a pair of black slacks and converse with a light blue button up and black vest, topped off with her signature white beanie perched on the top of her head. Jazz has on a light pink and white dress with white heels. Aiden is decked out in a tux while Kyla is dressed to impress with a flowing cream colored dress, the slit reaching mid-thigh.

"Wow you guys. You all look great!" she says as Aiden and Kyla join Jacy and Jazz on the couch. A round of "thanks" is voiced before Ashley clasps her hands together.

"So, does everyone remember the plan?" Jazz raises her arm a little, her head resting on Jacy's shoulder.

"Jacy is gonna stay behind with you to help set up while Kyla and I are in charge of getting Spencer ready. And Aiden is Mr. Chuffer. Does that about sum it up?" Jazz explains as she looks over at Ashley. Ashley nods slowly, playing with her fingers nervously.

"Yeah. That's pretty much it. Kyla, you're up first. Since you're good with hair and stuff, you'll go to the salon where Aiden and Spencer will meet you. Once that's all done, I'm gonna need you to meet up with me and Jacy to help with the set up. It shouldn't be too much by the time you get done. Really, I'd just like you to come back. You know how to keep me calm the most besides Spencer," Ashley rubs the back of her head a little shyly at her open admission to her sister before turning her attention to Jazz.