Prom Night

Chaos. That's what you would find if you walked into the Davies house. Clothes and heels were everywhere. The group decided on splitting up into two groups with Ashley, Aiden and Jacy getting ready at Aiden's apartment while Kyla, Spencer and Jazz got ready at the Davies house. Nobody knows what their counterpart was wearing. Color only so they could at least match.

Currently, Kyla is running back and forth like a chicken with no head while Spencer struggles with her hair as Jazz goes through the pile of dresses she brought with her yet again.

"Guys!? Have you seen my heels? The black ones? I could have sworn they were by the dresser." Kyla says, looking around frantically. Spencer turns from the mirror, laughing as she takes in her friend.

"Wouldn't it be better if you got dressed first before worrying about looking for your shoes? We're gonna be late!" Kyla scuffs a little and turns exasperated eyes to Spencer.

"Me? What about that one over there?" she questions pointing at Jazz. "She hasn't even PICKED OUT her dress. At least I have a dress picked out."

"Hey! It's not my fault it's so hard to choose one. I just.. I wanna look nice." Jazz says, mumbling the last part as she looks at the two dresses in her hands. Kyla and Spencer both stop what they're doing as they detect the nervousness in the girl's voice. They walk over and sit on either side of the girl, Spencer placing her hand gently on Jazz's back while Kyla wraps and arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. Why so nervous? You know Jacy will love whatever you wear." Kyla says softly, Spencer nodding in agreement.

"I know but this is our first big outing as a couple you know? And it's Prom. You only get one and I just.. I don't wanna mess this up." Jazz admits softly, looking down at her hands sitting in her lap. Kyla and Spencer share a look over their friends head having a silent conversation before they both turn their attention back to the small brunette.

"It'll be fine. Jacy will love whatever you wear. You know that. We'll all go and have a good time. There's nothing to worry about." Spencer says, rubbing the girl's back comfortingly. Jazz looks at both of them.

"You really think everything will work out okay?" she questions, the nervousness still present in her voice. Spencer and Kyla both nod, giving her reassuring smiles.

"Of course. Now, come on. Choose a dress and finish getting ready. We have a half hour before our 'guys' get here." Spencer says, chuckling as she thinks about the other 3. 'She mind as well be the guy.' She thinks to herself. Jazz smiles in thanks, wrapping her arms around the two girls.

"Thanks you guys." They gather in a group hug, letting go after a minute to continue getting ready.

Back at Aiden's house

Aiden, Jacy, and Ashley are plopped on the couch, careful not to wrinkle their clothes as they check the time.

"So, who do you think will finish getting ready first? My bet's on Jazz." Aiden says taking a sip of his water. Ashley and Jacy chuckle, knowing why he didn't pick his girlfriend instead. Jacy takes a moment to think on it.

"Um, my bet's on Jazz too. She's usually ready when I pick her up if we go out." She explains, smiling at the thought of her girlfriend. Ashley and Aiden laugh at the look on her face.

"Well, I'm gonna go with my baby Spencer." Jacy raises an eyebrow at that, a mischievous grin on her face.

"You really think Spencer will be ready before Jazz?" Jacy questions and Ashley nods her head confidently.

"Yup." She replies, an answering smirk on her face. Jacy and Aiden exchange glances, grinning at each other before looking back to the brunette.

"How about we make this interesting? Let's make bets shall we?" Jacy questions, looking at the other two. Ashley grins and nods, clapping her hands together.