Chapter 9,10

Chapter 9

(Nonnie)

Callie and I carried our over night bags to the hotel rooms. This was our first off day where the guys would have nothing but Press the next day, but that also meant we would be able to sleep in a real bed. Those bunks were murder on a girls back. We opened the door to see a pretty average room nothing too special. It had double beds, a TV, a desk and plenty of lighting. I claimed the bed closest to the door cause I knew Callie would rather the one near the window. Then I had an idea. “Hey Callie, why don’t we invite Vicky T to sleep in here with us, sorta like a sleep over.”

“That’s a good idea. She was saying that she didn’t want to stay in a room with the guys.” we left our room and searched the halls for the others. We ran into Bill and Gabe.

“Hey what’s up?” Bill said.

“Nothing we were looking for Victoria.” I said.

“Well we were going to check out the pool, its open 24 hours.” Gabe said, “You guys wanna walk with us? We might run into them.”

“Okay.” Callie said. We walked down hall after hall until I started to smell chlorine. Finally we made it to the pool it looked pretty good. It went from 3ft to 12 ft. It was deserted, so we started walking around the pool. “ I think I’m going to put my feet in.”

“Yeah me too.” I said

“Why only your feet?” Bill said grabbing me by my waist and pushing me into the water. When I came back up for air I noticed that Gabe had done the same to Callie. They both stood on the side laughing at the two of us. I really wanted to be mad but honestly it was hilarious. The two of us fully dressed standing waist deep in the pool.

They stopped laughing and came to the side of the pool to help us out. Callie and I swam to the edge and I grabbed Bill’s hand and she grabbed Gabe’s hand. I looked over and we made eye contact, then we both pulled with all we had, causing the boys to fall into the water. While they tried to get their bearings in the water Callie and I both climbed out and stripped down to our underwear. Then we both jumped back in.

When we came back up for air. The water was calm. We knew that Bill and Gabe were still there we just didn’t know where. Then someone pulled me under. I looked down and was able to tell by the hair that it was Bill. He let go, but I chased him. I didn’t know how I was going to get him back, but I was going to get him back.

That is until Travis walked in. Seeing Callie and I in our under ware swimming was a bit too much for him. We got out of the pool and followed him back to the room, towels wrapped tightly around us. “What the do the two of you think you were doing?”

“Travis we were just swimming, and had it been you and Matt in the pool we wouldn’t be having this conversation.” I said back.

“But it wasn’t me and Matt, it was Bill and Gabe.” he said realizing what I meant. “Okay, okay I’m over reacting a little.”

“Just a little?” Callie said teasing him.

“Besides we started out looking for Victoria.” I said pulling the small towel from the pool room closer around me.

“Did you guys by any chance check… Oh I don’t know next door?” he said.

“Bill and Gabe probably already knew that.” Callie said reading my mind.

“Oh, we so have to get them back later.” Callie just nodded. “Okay lets go get Victoria.” we opened the room door and Travis followed pointing to the door to the right of ours. Callie knocked.