Chapter 15,16

Chapter 15

(Nonnie)

"Hey what happened to your arm?" Callie asked.

"Oh… Nothing I just fell." I couldn’t tell her about the car 'cause then she would want to know what distracted me so much I didn’t see a speeding car coming my way. Bill certainly wanted to know.

After we fell to the ground, Pete came running over, while Bill helped me up.

"Are you okay?" Pete said, looking worried.

"Yeah I… I’m fine." I stuttered, still a little in shock.

"Hey look your bleeding." Bill said pointing to my elbow. "Come on we got a first aid kit on our bus."

"Okay," I said.

Pete looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn’t say anything as Bill led me to the TAI bus. Bill helped me up the steps and into the bus. He told me to sit at the table while he got the first aid kit. He took out the alcohol, some gauze, and some band-aids.

"Let me see that," he said motioning to my elbow. I bought my elbow up it really hurt and was bleeding a lot. "So what were you thinking about that almost got you killed," he said clearing away some of the blood.

"Oh…Uh…Nothing I guess I just spaced out." I said as he poured alcohol on it. "Ahhhhh," I screamed, "That really hurt."

He moved closer and started to blow on it. "Be quiet you big baby," he said.

"That’s easy for you to say you aren’t the one hurt."

"It isn’t even that bad," he said opening the band-aid and placing it gently on my wound.

"You know that’s not going to stay on right?" He leaned in and kissed the band-aid.

"Non! Non!" Callie said bringing me back to the present. The crowd was getting ridiculous and impatient. On the bright side Travis was about to leave the stage, which meant that Fall Out Boy would be coming out soon, signaling that the concert was almost over. Then Fall Out Boy took the stage.

As Pete was saying the monologue from the end of Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do You Part to Save the Scene ...), The lines started to get thinner and thinner but I knew that was a temporary thing cause once the actual concert was over they would rush us.

Once Patrick sang the last notes of “Saturday”, they came full force. Callie and I made quick work of the lines, once we finished, we started packing up.

Suddenly, Bill came running up to the table. "Hey Non can you come with me?"

"What’s up," I said and kept on working. Depending on what it was I might have to convince Callie to do the rest of the packing alone, my mother wasn’t the only one who couldn’t resist the batting of my eyes.

"Come on, it’s a surprise," he said.

"I can’t just leave Callie here." I said. I hated surprises.

"I’ll help," Gabe said coming closer. I hadn’t even seen him there, I looked over at Callie she must not have heard 'cause she just kept on working.

"Okay," I said this would give them a chance to get to know each other better.

I hopped over the table with the help of Bill, and followed him to the TAI bus. "Uh… Bill I’ve seen this bus before," I said.

"Shut up," he said laughing.

"How rude," I said following him though the emergency exit on top of the bus. "Seriously Bill, what are we doing?"