Chapter 35, 36

Chapter 35

(Nonnie)

"Are you sure nothings wrong?" Callie asked again.

"Yeah, everything's fine no worries, lets go find Cadence I know she's going to be the first one her." I got up and we both got off the bus. I wasn't okay but she had enough things to worry about.

I followed Pete into the hotel room we would be sharing for the night. "So Mr.Wentz did you like my mom?"

"Yeah she's pretty cool, a little bossy but I guess that's where you get it from." My mouth fell opened.

"I am not bossy," I said. " And its not like you are all that pleasant either."

"You are soo much more bossy than me…"

"You are listening to yourself right," I burst out laughing and he tackled me onto the bed. "Hey no fair you gave no warning."

"That's why they call it a sneak attack." He said pinning me to the bed.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really," I sat up as best I could in an attempt to kiss him. He moved back so that I missed and fell back flat to the bed. "Hey I won," he said.

"Oh sorry that means you get to kiss me right?"

"Maybe I don't wanna kiss you." I bit my bottom lip. "Your cheating," he wined "you know I can't resist the biting of the lip." I just sat there with an innocent grin on my face. I knew what I was doing, today had been a good day and I wanted it to end with me and him kissing. "Fine I give." He said leaning in and brushing his lips across mine. That wasn't enough, I somehow got one of my wrists free and placed it on the back of his neck pulling him down into a deeper kiss. He moved to my neck as his hand started up my shirt. I heard no warning sounds at all. I started to take off his shirt, and then removed my own. I don't know when or how but we ended with me in just my panties and bra and him just wearing boxers. "Non," he said out of breath, "We should stop, now." He said pulling away.

"Mr. Wentz did I say stop?"

"Are you sure?" he said I nodded and moved in closer to him "See bossy,"

When I woke up this morning he was gone, there wasn't even a note. He just left me there.

We walked to the front gate of the venue. The line was already super long and the show wasn't for hours. I saw a tall blonde with black streaks in her hair. "There is no way that is Cadence." I said, “After the long speech she gave me about streaks being out?”.

"Nonnie!" she screeched and came running toward us. "Callie!" this was one of Callie's friends I just tolerated her cause she hung with Callie. She and Callie both hugged and then she hugged me. "So Nonnie how have you been?"

"Fine," I said feeling a little weird she almost never spoke a word to me unless absolutely unavoidable.

"So Cay what have you been up to this summer?" Callie asked trying to save me.

"Oh hold on my boyfriend just got here," she ran over to a tall guy with shoulder length curly black hair. I would recognize that smile anywhere. It was Taylor. I froze and Callie looked at me with concern.

"Callie tell everyone else I said hi. I gotta go."

"Oh you are not going to run from him you are going to tell him that he's a prick for doing what he did."

"Callie I can do that later right now I just need to go gather my thoughts okay." She didn't wanna lose this fight but if I stayed there any longer I would start crying and I can't even began to explain why. I just turned and left her. I went to the FOB bus and headed to our room in the back, I opened the door and there was Pete sitting on the bed.