Chapter 21,22

Chapter 21

(Nonnie)

"Hey Non, can I talk to you," Pete said. We left the group everyone was still pretty wired after the show. "So what’s going on with you and Bill?"

"Nothing why," I said a little confused.

"Well I was talking to Sisky and he said you have been sleeping in his bunk with him for the past week. So what’s going on?"

"Nothing, and even if there was something going on it wouldn’t concern you cause we aren’t together," I said pointing out that we still haven’t decided what we were. "You and I never said we were exclusive."

"Yeah but how would you feel if you were in my situation?" He was starting to get louder.

"Look we need to discuss this later okay," I said turning to walk away.

"No, come on let's talk about it now," he said grabbing my wrist and walking toward the buses. I was too tired to deal with one of his tantrums. "I thought we understood each other on this."

"Look, I understand that you didn’t want to label what we were doing," I said a little frustrated. "And furthermore I wouldn’t be spending so much time on the TAI bus if…" I stopped I didn’t want him to know about the blackmail. It would just make him worry and it might make two friends hate each other.

"What were you about to say," he asked stepping onto the bus. "And don’t even think about lying cause you suck at it."

I always end up telling him the truth, by now he probably knew more about me than my own mother. "Bill knows," I said finally.

"Bill knows what?"

"About you and me. That day after you and I first started whatever this is, he overheard the two of us. So he knows."

"So is he going to tell."

"No, well maybe not, he’s been making me sleep in his bunk with him."

"Did he try anything," he said moving toward the front of the bus.

"No. He didn’t and I don’t think he will, but you need to keep acting like you don’t know anything about it." I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand leading him toward his room. "Look tonight I dodged a bullet because you got to me first."

"I don’t like it," he said trying his best not to give in. "And look about that definition thing, about you and me. I think I’m ready to be exclusive as you so delicately put it before."

"What does that mean," I said forgetting about my plan to make him forget about Bill.

"It means that you are with me, and I’m with you okay," he said taking a step closer to me and wrapping his arms around me. I turned and walked toward his room pulling him along.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Mr. Wentz do you really have to ask?" He rushed up behind me, kissing down my neck. Then he went right for that spot, the one that would make me squirm. I didn’t know if I was ready but if the warnings didn’t go off in my head, someone was going to get lucky.

* * *

I woke up happy, last night wasn’t "the" night. But I was still happy cause Pete still wasn’t mad at me for stopping when those stupid warning signals started going off. I really needed to talk to someone. I know, Vicky-T always said that if I needed to talk she would be happy to listen. I don’t know what made her say it but I really needed some advice, about Pete and about Bill. I headed over to the Cobra bus. Victoria was sitting in the common area trying to ignore the guys making unbearable noise, playing video games. "Can we talk for a minute," I practically screamed.