Chapter 13,14

Hey you guys tell me if i should keep posting or if this story is too old to be interesting.

Chapter 13

(Nonnie)

I was so tired after laying down those tracks for Patrick. "Hey Steve," I said talking to the driver, "Are there any stops scheduled? I need to get on my bus."

"Sorry lil' lady no stops till we get to the venue."

"Come on," I said "Please just long enough for me to switch buses."

"Sorry we got a schedule."

I went back toward the bunks, each one was full of junk or occupied by someone else.

Pete came walking past me. "Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said turning and heading back to the common area.

"Where are you going?"

"To the couch, all the bunks are taken."

He looked in each bunk. "Oh… well you could sleep with me. I’ve got the bed in the back, me and Hemmy."

I took a deep breathe. Was this a good idea? Oh what the hell I was too tired to think about it. "Okay." I said.

We made our way to the back of the bus. "Here you can sleep in this," he said handing me a t shirt and a pair of black pajama pants with the Bartskull print on them in white.

I left him there and went into the bathroom to change. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was still straight even from all the sweating at the bating cages, the t-shirt wasn’t fitted but still showed off my small curves. I left the bathroom an went back to Pete’s room. He had put on pajama pants and taken off his shirt. I stood there stunned his pants were just low enough that I could see his Bartskull tattoo.

"Excuse me." he said. I tried to make myself as small as possible so he could get past, but the passage was so small there was no way he would make it past without brushing against me. He started to go past but paused right in front of me his lips were inches from mine. "Do you want a glass of water while I’m headed that way?" he asked. I couldn’t think my brain was clouded with the closeness of his body and the smell of his cologne "Non?"

"Oh… Uh… Yes please." I said he continued on his path. And I climbed into the queen sized bed. I lay on the side closest to the window.

"Here you go," he said handing me the cup of water. I gulped it down and handed him back the glass. He sat it on the table and climbed into bed. I laid back down and turned toward the wall. I wanted that kiss I mean I really wanted that kiss. I turned over his back was to me. Then he turned over and looked at me. "Does this feel a little weird to you?"

"A little," I said. Then out of no where he moved in and brushed his lips with mine. My whole body began to tingle with just that and I was too tired to control what happened next. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. We started making out, his hand was inching up my shirt, and I started playing with the drawstring on his pajama pants.

Finally warnings started to go off in my head. I tried to ignore them but they just kept getting louder. I pulled away out of breath. "Pete we… I …" he knew what I meant without even saying the words. He kissed me lightly on the lips and told me to turn over. He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep together.

************************************************************************************************ * *

I opened my eyes, it was light outside and we had stopped. Pete was moving around the room. I didn’t want him to know I was awake. Did last night really happen? I heard the door open. "What the hell are you doing?" It was Patrick.