Chapter 37,38

Chapter 37

(Nonnie)

We all arrived at the merch table, as promised there stood Pete, along with most of the guys from all the bands. I hadn’t noticed that Callie had wondered off but I noticed when she returned she seemed a little happier. From the merch table you could see the stage and all the seats for the show. "Hey, babe," Pete said coming from behind the table. I noticed he had set up his laptop.

"Hey meet Tim, Simi, Seth, Cay, and…"

"Taylor," he finished for me. Taylor was about a half foot taller than Pete, but I could tell he was intimidated cause he tried to stand taller.

"My reputation proceeds me." he said trying to be cool. It just made my skin crawl.

"Yes it does," Pete said calmly, "Well I’m sure you guys are tired of looking around this old building. So how bout we give you a preview of the graphics that are going to be playing in the background as we play the show tonight. There are actually two, I want your opinions on them." They all seemed excited.

""Yes it does?" that’s your big payback?" I whispered to Pete.

"Patience babe," he said kissing me the giving me a little push toward the seats. I'd put up with about all that I could take of Taylor for one day. We all sat down and " This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race" started to play. A montage of cute animated animals being killed started to play on the large screen behind the stage. A lot like the video to "The Carpal Tunnel Of Love". As the song came to an end all the guys were shot in the head the very last one being Pete. I wasn’t really paying attention cause I’d seen this at least a hundred times since we were on tour with them and saw the show every night. "Okay guys here’s the other one."

The same montage of cute animated animals being killed began to play. Then a new picture came up on the huge monitor it was Taylor standing in what looked like the men’s room then the picture changed to him using the bathroom. With a clear picture of "Little Taylor ". My mouth fell open as did everyone else’s. It continued into the old video only at the end only Taylor was shot and killed. The ending was met with silence until I burst out laughing and the others soon followed.

"So which one do you like?" Pete asked.

"The second one definitely," I gasped trying to regain my composure.

"I agree," Callie said laughing just as hard as me.

"You can’t do that its invasion of privacy." Taylor said.

"Well there is a way you could keep me from playing this tonight, oh and did I mention that I was also gonna use this on my buzznet?" Taylor looked at Cay hoping for help. She just looked away.

"Yeah right you wouldn’t use it for your show tonight you got kids coming in here." Taylor said.

"Have you ever met any of my fan-base? They would love this." Pete said with a smile.

"I love my little evil genius." I thought to myself.

"Okay what do I gotta do," Taylor said obviously out of idea’s.

"Take down your blog, and if it ever resurfaces I’ll post this on all of my journals, basically everywhere."

"Okay deal I’ll do it as soon as I get home."

"Uh uh you will do it now, then you will leave." Callie said.

"I don’t even get to stay to see the show?"

"Uh no you don’t," I said revenge is so sweet. I watched him go around the merch table and type for a little while. Pete looking over his shoulders the whole time. I just couldn’t stop looking at Pete, we might just have to repeat last night if this keeps up. After Taylor was done Pete had security escort him out of the building. Taylor tried to get Cay to come with him but she just looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Now did that make you feel better?" Pete said wrapping his arms around me.

"It made me feel a lot better," I said kissing down his neck. "How long before the show?"

"At least two hours." He said.

"Let’s get out of here," I said pulling him toward the buses.

"Oh no you don’t," Tim said grabbing my hand "You are not leaving Callie and I to deal with dumb, dumber, and dumber-er." Pete looked disappointed and I’m sure my face mirrored his.

"Tim, you know I love you and that is the only reason I am staying."

"I know," he said with a smile leading both me and Pete back over to the group.