•1•

Chapter 1~ First impressions
Giselle in mm
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

I ran into my kitchen to grab my keys and a NAKED smoothie. I looked at the clock that was on the stove and took a deep breath, I was still going good with time. I walked out through the back to get to my Lambo, which was a purple. I got in and turned the radio on before pulling off.

I lived out in the sunny hills of L.A by myself, well if you count my two guinea pigs. I lived in my mini mansion, nothing too fancy. It has a pool, a beauty back yard, and the view is to die for. I have five rooms, one I used for business, two for guest, and my bedroom, and the fifth was empty. And lastly, three bathrooms, one being a master.

I also have three other sisters, we are all adopted from an orphanage when we were age two. Thalia and Violet are the models in the family like my mom before us. Myself and my sister Flora got the short end of the stick because of how thick we began to get and I stopped growing at 5'2 and she stopped at 5'1. At first we were upset about it but we grew into it and started to exercise to make everything to our liking.

My mom didn't raise no broke bitches so I started a mini business for hair and stuff, at 17. And Flora started a makeup and clothing line at 19. Then at 22 my grandmother gave me her magazine/modeling business because how good I did with my first business. But Flora decided to not co. own because how big her company had gotten. Of course I fell in love with my job and I haven't tried to work anywhere else. I'm now 24 and I've been running the business well as my sisters modeled well. We are like the Kardashians just, we all don't got big butts.

Because of my mom being such a popular model in the 90s and early 2000s, that trickled on to us. She also married an actor named Morris Chestnut, which we refer to as dad. Because of my sisters modeling and my huge business and my achievements. We are definitely noticed when we are out in public.

I turned to my phone because Cindy, my assistant, was calling me. I connected it my Bluetooth and answered it.

"Goodmorning love." I answered in a sweet tone.

"Goodmorning Boss. I just wanted to inform you that the Migos are here." She informed me in a worried tone.

"Wait why?" I looked at my Rolex and furrowed my eyebrows, "It's only 8:48."

"That's what I said, don't their meeting start at 9:30?" She asked me.

"Yes Cindy, did you ask them why they are there?" I asked her still confused.

"I did ma'am, they are saying that this is the time they were told to be here." She informed me.

I sighed, "Okay. Where are they now?"

"Don't be mad." She paused through a deep breath, "In your office."

"What." I slammed on the brakes as I got to the red light.

"I apologize. They demanded to come in here." She said in defense. "And they are kind of touching all of your things."

My blood was boiling, did they not know how to act professional? But I knew how and I wasn't going to go off on them when I got there.

"Are you mad?" Cindy asked in a low tone.

"Not at you." I told her sincerely, "Just take them to the meeting room."

"Yes ma'am." She hung up.

I turned off the Bluetooth as I pulled into the parking lot and parked in my reserved parking spot. I grabbed my binders, purse, and phone. I rushed inside the building and into the elevator.