•5•

Chapter 5~ Behind closed doors
Quavo
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

I was leaning over the bar, my head rested on my hand as I waited for the bartender to come back. I was going to keep drinking until I was numb of all my emotions. I didn't care about the consequences anymore. My sister told me that she didn't care about me and we ain't real sisters. I don't know what hurt more. The insults or the fact she basically disowned me.

Even though I said I hated her too that didn't mean I meant it. It was in heat of the moment. It's true I can't stand her and I dislike her but she is still my sister more than anything. Now that she told me how she really feels it hit me hard. I guess I always knew she felt that way but hearing her say it was a different type of feel. It's just we weren't always like this. She was like my diary as I was hers but when we became teens everything changed.

We bumped heads all the time when we were teens mostly because we became very different. She stayed slim and I became thick, our personality changed, and we became interested in different things. It was like one day everything changed for the worst. But I guess it was for the better because I became so close with Violet. But I still wanted my old sister back.

It is now 2 o'clock and I didn't know where Clarence and Violet had gone. I was sitting alone watching everyone come and go from the bar.

"Another shot?" The bartender asked.

I nodded not giving her any eye contact. She poured the shot and I instantly took it and downed it. I exhaled and waited for her to pour me another one.

"You okay?" Someone asked as they sat next to me.

I turned to them and it was Quavo, how convenient. I nodded and waited for the bartender to come back around. And when she did she went to pour me another shot.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked her.

"50." She answered as I downed my shot.

I began to opened my phone case, "Nah I got it." He pushed my hand away.

He paid and I stood up, "Thanks." I forced a smile.

"No problem." He said.

We stood there in silence, a awkward silence but no so uncomfortable. I didn't know what to say so I just waited for him to talk.

"I'ma bout to head back, your tryna come?" He asked.

I looked up at him and nodded, "Uh sure."

He turned for the door and I followed him. I wasn't dumb but I didn't care about feelings or my true emotions. I already am upset about the whole thing with Thalia. And adding the alcohol just took me out of my whole right state of mind. So a one nightstand won't hurt anyone. I was willing to do anything to get my mind to clear up for a while.

We finally got to his hotel and we quickly got to his floor then his room. No one was in here so he wasted no time to start to feel on me. I don't know what came over me when he started to kiss on my neck but I started crying. I quickly covered my mouth as I started to sob, he stopped and looked up at me.

"You good?" He asked me.

I nodded, "I'm fine." I reassured him.

"No ya not." He pulled me down to sit next to him on the bed.

I guess he wanted me to tell him what was on my mind so I took it as a pass to vent.

"M--my sister." I stared as I played with my fingers, "We had a argument, a bad argument."

"Why?" He asked.

She scoffed, "Cause I don't have a boyfriend or a fiancé. She likes to tease me about it and we exchanged words." I said.

I paused for a second debating if I should go on any further, "We are adopted, all of my siblings are, and she told me that she hated me and that we will never be sisters. I know it's not serious but I always seen her as my sister y'know." I looked up at him.

He nodded and I continued, "But she is right, every time she insults me. Cause I am ugly, fat, and I'm unlovable. How can you love someone who looks like this." I said as I bit my lip to hold back tears.

He pulled me into his arms, "I just don't understand why I had to be ugly one. Why couldn't I be a model with a nice slim figure, instead I became a boring business women." I said.

I didn't even know I felt like that about myself until I said it. I guess I have a lot of deep issues that I have never confronted before.

"I'm not about to listen to this." He said out of no where.

I looked at him in shook, "In all honesty fuck your sister." He said, "She just mad that you got curves that are noticeable and she shaped like a box."

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at him. Usually Thalia got the support when it came down to our arguments. No one every stuck up for me.

I guess I didn't know how to react because I pushed him down and climbed ontop of him. I leaned down and smashed my lips onto his. I knew this was moving way to fast for a one night stand but my emotions were everywhere. To the point where I couldn't control them. I knew this may have not been the right thing to do but it felt right. My mind was telling me no as my body was telling me yes, going with my physical needs I began to take things further.

I sat back up and took my shirt off leaning back down for more. His hands roamed down my back until he got firm grasp on my butt then squeezed it. I moaned against his lips when he did this and he flipped me over. He took his shirt off and began to kiss down my stomach. He got to the lining of my jeans and looked at me for consent and I nodded. He ripped my pants off then took my panties off with his teeth.

I couldn't believe this was about to happen. If anything this was something I least expected to be honest. I wasn't complaining because it was beginning to clear my mind. And that was actually what I needed. But after this I am going to leave him alone so things won't be weird. The only way I am going to talk to him is if it is business.

********************************

If you enjoyed, let your voice be heard, please like and comment. ❤️❤️