•16•

Chapter 16~ Shot in the back
Quavo in mm
-----------------------------------------
Quavo

"You gon just have ta' kill a nigga." I shrugged.

"Gladly-."

The door swung open and a gun shot sounded through the room and Erika's body fell on mine. Her blood began to soak into my shirt.

"Good look man." I said as I pushed her body off mine.

"No problem." Skippa said kicking the body to the side.

"Shawty dead?" I said looking down on her.

Skippa looked over her body then placed his hand on her neck to see for a pulse.

"Yea she dead that's what you wanted right?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah so where you gon put her body?" I asked.

"In that unfinished pool." He said scratching his temple, "Ima need that shirt and them sheets we can't leave no evidence."

I nodded and took my shirt off and ripped the sheets and blankets off the bed.

"What about her car?" I asked.

"We got everythin' under control lemme just do my work." He said as he took all the evidence.

I nodded as he walked out the room.

*

*

*

•Two days later•
Giselle

"Everything is in order your ready to go." My nurse said.

I sat up, "I can go?"

"Yes someone came to pick you up, signed you out and everything." He said happily.

I smiled, I was so happy my friend from work, John finally got here.

I put my clothes on and walked to the lobby looking for John, "Over here." John waved to me.

I smiled and ran over to John and gave him a tight hug, "Oh my god if you didn't come any quicker I would have died in there." I chuckled as he did.

"No problem love, you ready?"

"Yes you gave no idea, it's like prison in there." I said excitedly.

"Giselle it's just cause you ass is too boujie." I said smiling.

I followed him out to his car and he opened the door for me then walked to his side.

"You wanna play your music?" He asked pointing to the aux cord.

"No thank you." I said shaking my head.

He nodded and began to drive. I was okay with the silence mostly because I had a lot on my mind. I still didn't know how I should feel about this note or if I should be mad or sad. I know Quavo was only think what was best for me but I didn't care about the dangers. I just wanted Quavo and only Quavo, I didn't care about getting shot or almost dying because I was willing to forgive him. I just wish he would have talked to me before just leaving.