•23•

Chapter 23~ Keeping it on the downlow
Lucas in mm
----------------------------------------------
Giselle

There was a knock on my door and I jumped up to open it. I already knew who it was so I didn't hesitate to let them in.

"Trina!" I exclaimed.

"Giselle!" She said as she threw her hands up in the air.

I shut the door behind her and looked at her hands seeing the letter I've been waiting for.

"Oh and I think this is for you." Trina handed me the letter.

I smiled down at it reading Lucas Millers. I sat down on the couch and eagerly opened the letter to see half of the pages filled with words.

Hey baby girl it's Lucas. I can't believe they got a nigga locked up in here over a dumb ass charge but it's cool. Luckily I'll be out in a week or two if things work out right because I just wanna see you. I wanna kiss up on you, hug you, and make up all the time I could have spent with you while I was in here. Please come and visit as soon as you can! I just wanna see your fine ass in person, you got a nigga missing you and shit. I be seeing you on tv doing your thing and I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work baby for yourself, Milah, and me cause I like seeing my lil baby on tv. And lastly listen to our song Bobby V. slow down for me a couple times cause when I come back Ima kiss you up and down while that song blast in the background. Love you girl and prepare that nigga Quavo for the road cause as soon as I'm home, I'm home for good.

I smiled down at the letter as I grabbed my phone and turned on the song he asked me to.

"Girl you know your wrong for doing Qua like that." Trina side eyed me.

She was right, I honestly didn't even know how the whole thing with me and Lucas happened. I know I was causing Quavo pain but what about my pain? How long could I stay loyal to someone who didn't treat me how they should.

***
Flashback

"Aye Giselle." Quavo called out for me.

I walked out the kitchen as I was wiping my hands with a paper towel.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

I seen that Lucas, Mario, and Clarence were sitting on the couch watching the football game.

"Can you get Jamilah from outta here?" He pointed to Jamilah who was chewing on her hands.

"You get her. It's your daughter too you know?" I said as I put my hand on my hip.

"Yeah but I'm busy right now can't you see that shit?" He yelled as he stood up almost tripping over Jamilah.

"Oh my gosh Milah." I screamed starting to run to her.

"Nah I got her." Clarence said picking her up and rushing upstairs.

"Yeah I got to go to the bathroom." Mario said trailing behind them.

"What are you good for-."

I turned my back on him before he could finish and ran into the kitchen. Quavo quickly grabbed my shoulder and turning me to face him.