•18•

Chapter 18~ The execution
Trina in mm
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

I walked in the house with some of Clarence's old friends that he used to work with back when he was in heavily involved in his gang.

"G who these niggas?" Quavo asked me eyeing them.

"These are the people who are going to help us handle Christian and Selena." I responded, "Mario, Clarence, Christopher, Lucas, Dre, Raymond and lastly Trina." I introduced them.

"Waddup mane." Clarence put his hand out.

And Quavo just looked at him, "So y'all some boujie niggas? Dats coo." Christopher scoffed.

"Anit no boujie niggas up round here." Offset defended themselves.

"Ard mane sit down. We don't want no problems or no parts in whateva y'all got goin' on in hea I'm just hea because El asked me to be." Clarence argued.

"We don't need no damn help from no man so you can go get the steppin'." Quavo stepped up infront of him.

"You tryna get tough wit me nigga?" Clarence chuckled, "El you best put this bitch made nigga on a leash fo' I fuck him up on his own property." Clarence looked down on him.

Quavo was on 6 feet and Clarence was a solid 6'2 and was way more built than Quavo was.

I stepped in between them, "Look Clarence stop disrespecting Quavo and Quavo I didn't mean to disrespect you but these people know how to handle stuff like this." I said.

"Ard El." Clarence put his hands up and back up.

Quavo took a deep breath, "What y'all got in mind?"

"Can we sit and talk bout this?" Clarence asked.

Quavo nodded and lead them into the kitchen and they all followed.

"Well long time no see bitch." Trina smiled ear to ear.

"Did you bring Annabelle or what?" I asked excitedly.

"Ya know I did." Trina said looking down where Annabelle was clenching onto her leg.

Annabelle is Trina's timid two year old sister that she took in after her mom and dad had a divorce. Of course you could guess that the mom was heavy on drugs. So Trina left with her little sister and now live with their older brother Christopher. At first Trina wanted to stay away from all the violence but Trina'a has dark skeletons. So she likes to sell drugs, the same thing that ruined the perfect family she used to have.

She likes to see people crumble the same way they watched her mom crumble and family her mom perfectly built. As dark as it sounds it was Trina's reality and she mind it, I don't even think she notices it.

Trina picked up Annabelle and handed her over to me. I took her and sat down on the couch.

"So tell me, hows everythin' with them evil ass sistas of yours." Trina rolled her eyes.

Trina knew about my sisters and hated them and wanted to "get them taken care of". But I told her no and that I was fine.

"They are fine." I responded.