•14•

Chapter 14~ Turning my back
Quavo in mm
*So I uploaded this chapter but too many errors so I had to take it down*
-----------------------------------------
Quavo

"Hello I'm Dr.Russel and I just wanted to update you on Giselle's conditions." She said holding a clipboard.

I nodded and she continued, "First thing first, Giselle suffered from three gunshots, one to her stomach and the other hitting her arm and the last her shoulder. Because the arm and the shoulder shots weren't fatal we handled everything when she got here. But her stomach took a little more work simply because it hit her kidney, without any fat to slow down or stop the bullet it completely destroyed her left kidney. But no need to worry you can live a normal and effective life with just one of your kidney." She explained.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Not exactly." She cleared her throat,  "While we were doing the surgery we discovered that Giselle was 5 weeks pregnant, sadly the baby died during the impact." She told me.

I ran my hand down my face. To be real I was kind of upset, I wouldn't mind having a baby Huncho running around. Especially because it would have been me and Giselle's.

I sighed, "Anything else."

"Um sadly yes, Giselle heart has been going in and out and we can't exactly predict it, so we've been watching Giselle as closely as possible. But the more her heart goes in and out the slower it beats which is a problem. Also she had two seizures in the span of 10 hours. But luckily she hasn't had any permanent damage, she still talks regular and walks regular. And lastly, when we were removing the dead fetus we put her to sleep. The problem is she hasn't woke up since, she is alive and breathing just in a coma." The doctor finished.

"Do you know when she will wake up?" I asked her.

"See we could do the test but because all she's been through in the pass two days we don't want to put anymore stress on her body and drive her right to the ground so we are going to let her body rest." The doctor answered me.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We wait, we aren't going to mess with her body, we are just going to let everything run its course." She answered me.

"What about her eating and drinking water?" I asked concerned.

"We have to force feed, if we try to feed her regularly she is just going to choke to death and we don't want that." She informed me.

I looked down and put my head in my hands, "I'm going to give you some time." The doctor said walking out.

I felt guilty, I couldn't live with the fact that I put Giselle through all this, she didn't deserve it. It should have been me to take those bullets, going through all this. Giselle was too good for me, I don't deserve her. Giselle ran on that stage just make sure I was okay and to protect me when I should have protected her. I broke the promise of telling her I would keep her safe and out of harm, I let her down. Because I can't be a man, I have to sit her and witness Giselle in so much pain I caused her.

I can't be here when she wakes up. I don't want her to see me, the person who caused all of this pain and distraught. I deserve to feel everyone emotion that I'm feeling, every bit of sadness. Giselle deserves a man, someone who will protect her. Not someone that won't act until it's too late and watch her life slowly slip from her fingers.

"I'm sorry this happened to you baby, I hope that you forgive me and understand that I'm not what you want or need." I sighed.

I looked around the room for a pen and paper. I don't think I can talk to Giselle when she wakes up; simply because I did this to her. I wrote down all my thoughts and my emotions, with tears falling down my face. I know I'm taking the easy why out but I don't see another way to end all my ties with her. I do love Giselle and I want her to know that but I can't tell her that after all this, she won't believe me.

I folded the paper and sat it on the table next to her, signing my name ontop. I kissed her cheek and walked out the room.

"You ready mane?" Offset asked me.

I nodded and followed him outside. I don't want them to know that I care so deeply about Giselle at least for right now.

We all got into the car, "What happened?"

I looked down, "She's in a coma." I responded.

"That's it? What about those gunshot wounds?" Takeoff asked.

I sighed. It was killing me to talk about this right now but I didn't want to sit in silence.

"The bullets hit her arm and shoulder but it didn't do much damage. But the one that hit her stomach destroyed her kidney." I started, "She was pregnant." I mumbled.

The car fell silent and everyone was looking at me, so Offset finally spoke, "Looks like you dodge the bullet." He said in attempts to lighten the mood.

I looked up at him then back down again shaking my head, "Look bro, I know your sad and allat but you just leavin' anit makin' shit better, you should have stayed." Takeoff said.

"Shut the fuck up cause your the one who caused this." I snapped at him.

"How the fuck did I cause this?" Takeoff asked offended.

"You kept that crazy ass hoe around. You probably knew about her tryin' to kill Giselle with Selena." I turned to him.

"You need to chill the fuck out!" He shouted.

"And you anit gon do a damn thing if I don't." I said testing him.

"You wanna blame the whole fuckin' world for what happened to Giselle but you could have stopped it, no one is in fault but yo ass!" Takeoff said shutting me up.

I didn't say anything as I turned back to facing the front. He was right all I've been doing was trying to find other people to blame. I took the threats lightly simply because I didn't wanna believe it.

"Look unc." Takeoff said touching my shoulder.

"Back up off me mane." I shook him off.

He sighed and leaned back into his seat, "Quavo you can't get mad at Take, he just tellin' yo ass the truth." Offset said.

"Ard damn ion care no mo so just leave it alone." I said snapping.

Offset shook his head as he stopped the car. Everyone got out but me. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my contacts, clicking Erika's.

Myself~ You tryna see me tonight?

********************************

If you enjoyed, let your voice be heard, please like and comment. ❤️❤️