•17•

Chapter 17~ Healing old wounds
Skippa in mm
*Was I the only kid scared of The Game growing up????? This man scared me shitless 😭😭*
*Also as I was going back I noticed that 20 weeks is like 5 months pregnant so I changed it to five weeks."
-----------------------------------------
2 days later
Giselle

It's now four a.m at night and everyone is sleep. Ever since I got out the hospital I've been at the Migo mansion and I was going crazy. I felt like I was locked in and I couldn't do anything. I wasn't able to leave without permission or go to work without being driven. I felt like I was a prisoner and I didn't like it.

I slipped on my purple puma slides and put on my white hoodie and slowly opened the door looking both ways. I walked out the room and quietly shut the door behind myself before rushing downstairs. I turned on the lamp that was next to the one of couches and looked at one of the newly rolled blunts next to one of the ashtrays. I grabbed it and a lighter than ran out the front door slamming it behind myself accidentally.

"Fuck." I said as I ran to my car.

I quickly got in the car and sped out the driveway. I took a long deep breath of relief because I finally got away from that house. I didn't feel like home mostly because I isolated myself and shut everyone out. I didn't want to be talked to nor did I want any form of company. I wanted to be totally alone because I felt like I couldn't trust anyone anymore.

I felt like everyone was against me and they just took me in because they felt guilty or bad. I was thankful but I just wished that everything will all be over. All the stress was beginning to take it's toll on me. Since I wasn't talking to anyone and had the door locked all the time I was left with my thoughts. I couldn't even talk to my family because Offset took my phone, I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone.

They didn't want me to tell anyone about what was happening or explain anything. I wasn't happy and I felt uncomfortable but I just had to deal with it until everything blew over.

I turned up the radio and grabbed the blunt along with the lighter. I pulled the car over in a dark alley that seemed like no one was there. I turned on the car light and placed the blunt in between my lips then lit it. I never smoked before but I often would watch Offset, Take, and Quavo smoke so I decided it wouldn't be hard. I took a long pull from it and instantly started coughing up the thick, gray smoke.

I took a deep breath and examined it before taking another pull again but not as long as the first one. I held it in between my puffed cheeks before letting it out. I slumped down into the seat and closed my eyes taking another pulling instantly relaxing.

I don't know what it is about this but it really relaxed me. I liked the feeling and the high it gave me, I needed this. As I was going to take another pull a car beeped behind me. I jumped up and ran the burning end of the blunt down my thigh and threw it on the car floor and roughly ran my foot over it, destroying it.

I sat up and firmly put my hands on the wheel before speeding off. I looked into my rear view mirror noticing the car following me, almost at the same speed as I was going. I slammed my hand on the wheel in panic.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." I kept telling myself.

The car behind me began to try to swerve beside me causing me go faster. My heart was beating and my legs were shaking. The car behind me began to speed up as well and my hands started shaking.