•9•

Chapter 9~ Betrayal
Migos in mm
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

"You nervous?" Quavo asked as we approached the front door.

I looked up at him, "Yes, I'm nervous."

"Proper ass." He teased me as he opened the door.

He stepped aside so I could walk in first, I slowly walked in and waved at everyone instantly tensing up. They stopped the game they were playing and began to stare at me. I forced a sly smile and backed up slowly to stand next to Quavo.

"Why y'all niggas lookin' at her like that?" Quavo chuckled.

"Quavo you betta take good care of her or Ima end up fuckin' her." Offset said and everyone laughed.

I didn't laugh, I just looked down smiling a bit, "You can sit right next to me hun." A girl said.

I turned in her direction, she was a girl with light skin almost as light as mine. She had braids, thick eyebrows, and freckles. She was really pretty and she had a nice vibe.

I looked around and looked at a dark skinned boy staring me down, I flashed him a smile, "Don't pay Marcus no mind." Erika whispered

I sat next to her, "By the way I'm Erika, with a K." She stuck her hand out.

I took it and shook it, "Im Giselle, with two L's." I responded.

"Okay Giselle with two L's, it's nice meeting you." She chuckled as I did.

She was really nice, I'm hoping we can become friends of some sort, "So you and Quavo?"

I looked at Quavo then back at her, "Friends." I answered simply.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes playfully, "You know he talks about you a lot?"

"Yeah right." I waved her off.

"No really. I think he really likes you." She said sincerely.

"I hope." I looked down, "I like him too." I whispered.

"Yes." She threw her hands up as she cheered, "That's good cause he goes for them hood rat type hoes."

I smiled, "I notice you. Your a Campbelle sister aren't you." She said.

"Yeah that's me." I said, "So you and-." I trailed off

"Takeoff." She answered my question chuckling.

"Friends?" I asked.

She chuckled again, "No girl, that's my boyfriend."

"Oh." I trailed off.

"Yeah and you need to loosen up." She playfully punched my arm, "No one bites around here."

"I will." Marcus teased as he growled at me.

I blushed, "Well Marcus will." Erika said.

"No the fuck he won't." Quavo side eyed him and I laughed a lil bit.