•20•

Chapter 20~ The end to a long fight
Quavo in mm
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

The felling of water being thrown on my face instantly woke me up. I slowly left my head up. I was in pain, I have a headache and my neck hurts as if I slept on it wrong. I went to speak quickly noticing a gag was in my mouth. I began making muffled cries in attempts to get someone's attention.

"Don't waste you breath best." The recognizable voice was my sister Violet.

I turned to her, her face was almost unrecognizable. She two blackened eyes, both of her nostrils had stained blood under them, and lastly two nots on her head. I gasped at the sight of my once beautiful sister.

I titled my head and she chuckled, It was like she understood what I had to say.

"They came to my house Ellie, I fought back, I did, but they wouldn't let up." She looked down, "They threw me down the stairs and beat me because they were tired of me fighting back."

I looked down at her white jeans that had blood stains on them, I looked at her with sorry eyes.

"It's fine." She sighed, "I'm not mad at you or anyone. There wasn't much you could have done or Quavo. I forgive you and him." She smiled.

I went to grab her hand noticing my arms were tied as hers. Tears rolled down my face. It seemed all I did was cry, yes I had the love of life but ever since he came into my life all he did was cause pain. I was fine with it affecting me but not my family, let alone my bestfriend, my sister Violet. I'm unsure if I could continue being with Quavo if this all doesn't end soon.

A beam of light shined through the pitch black room, revealing three people. The door slammed shut and the lights cut on. I looked up and seen Selena.

Selena walked up to me, "Welcome." Selena chuckled.

"This bitch was obviously crazy and needed help, "Oh I forget. You can't talk."

She ripped the gag out my mouth. I was sweating, my hair stuck to my face and the back of my t-shirt stuck to my back.

"Look Giselle. Things weren't suppose to go this far but you just couldn't leave my man alone-."

I cut her off, "He isn't your ma-."

She pistol whipped me, busting my lip, "See this is why I never liked you, you could never just shut the fuck up when you were spoken to." She said through her teeth.

"Whatever Selena. Your a sorry bitch that is stuck on someone who doesn't even want you." I argued.

"And he wants you?" She chuckled, "If he wanted you why are you going through all this? And where is he now? I was only trying to kill you but it seems like you just don't wanna die. Now look Ima have to kill you sister." She chuckled.

She pointed her gun at Violet and threw my chair at Violet as the gun flew towards her. The chairs were weak and broke into pieces.

"Stupid bitch." Selena charged at me.

I quickly stood up and kicked her in stomach making her fall and drop the gun. I quickly turned to Violet so she could untie me. She quickly untied me and I picked up one of the pieces of the chairs as Selena stood.