•3•

Chapter 3~ Nice doing business
Quavo --> Offset --> Takeoff
(Migos in mm)
-----------------------------------------
Quavo

It was 9:28 and I was waiting for our meeting to start. I know she strictly said 9:30 but she will be okay with us coming a couple minutes early.

"Please take a seat in here." Cindy said.

"Ight." Offset said as we sat down.

"Ms.Campbell with be here shortly." Cindy said before walking away.

"And Mike don't be a asshole." Takeoff demanded.

"I won't." Mike said.

"Yo her ass fat." Offset said.

"Whose?" I asked laughing.

"That girl we bout to have this meetin' with." Offset responded.

"Oh yeah shawty bad." I added.

"Yeah if she wasn't so stuck up I would hit that." He began, "Frequently." He added and we started laugh.

"Me and you both." Takeoff added and they dabbed up.

"Look we can't discuss that here she might kick us out again." I joked.

"Yeah right hoes like that shit." Offset said.

"Her whole family bad. I'm ready to hit the whole row of them, includin' their mom." Takeoff said.

"Their mom is like in her 50s." Offset started to laugh.

"So, black don't crack and Naomi showin' that." Takeoff said.

Me and Offset began to laugh at his comment, "You right though if you anit believe black don't crack lookin' at Naomi will change that." I added.

The door opened and Ms.Campbell walked with a binder in her hand. I looked her up and down, she is gorgeous.

"Goodmorning to you all." She smiled as she pulled her chair out.

She put her binder on the desk and opened it up quickly. She scanned the page before looking up to start the meeting.

"So you came to me because you would like to be featured on our magazine, correct?" She said.

"Yes, my clients will like to be included in your magazine because of their achievements with their music." Mike said.

She nodded, "That is fine with me, but this won't happen in June. Simply because we are booked with someone else."

"That is fine." Mike nodded.

"Is there any request with you three by any chance?" She asked.

She looked at us for a answer, "Yes, we would like to be paid a even amount so we can spilt among the three of us." Offset said.

"Well because you are doing well right now and we will give you publicity as you will us." She started, "How does 75,000 sound?"