•22•

Chapter 22~ Pain
Jamilah or Milah in mm
----------------------------------------------
Quavo

I knocked on Selena's door tapping my foot waiting for the door to open. Soon enough it did and my face slowly met hers.

"What are you doing here?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Come on Lena, not now." I begged her.

She sighed and stepped aside to let me in then she shut the door behind me.

I sat on the couch, "Does your little girlfriend know about you being here?"

I sighed, "Does she ever know when I come here?"

She rolled her eyes and adjusted on the couch.

"That's your problem now." She shook her head, "She deserves better than you, way better."

"Comin' from the same person who wanted to kill her over me." I argued with her.

"Listen. It's clear your upset and that's fine but I'm not like that anymore. You are more than welcome to be in Nisel life but your lying to Giselle which isn't right. You need to tell her about me and our daughter." She demanded.

"Ion need to tell her shit, she know about our kid and I definitely don't need your lonely ass on my back." He said sourly.

"Firstly I'm not lonely. I got my daughter and I have a special someone in my life." She smiled.

"Yeah fucking right, like someone would want your dirty and ugly ass." I chuckled.

She sighed, "You need to stop disrespecting me in my house."

"Bitch fuck you." I chuckled, "Listen I need to stay here for a while, Giselle kicked me out cause she on her weird shit."

She shook her head, "No."

"Why? Come on lemme get some." I said grabbing her and starting to kiss on her neck.

"Stop Qua." She said as she started to press her head against her shoulder.

"Why baby? Don't you miss me?" I said pulled her down onto the couch.

"Stop!" She slapped me, "I told you that I have someone in my life now and you need to respect that."

I began to rub my face as I sat back up as she did. The room was covered with silence and awkwardness. I didn't know what came over me but I needed someone or something to claim my nerves.

"Selena-."

The door opened and the room filled with laugher.

"Good job Nisel." A man high fives my daughter Nisel.

"Thanks daddy!" Nisel exclaimed as she jumped up.

I looked at the man as Selena jumped up and ran over to hug her.

"Hey baby." Selena said with a smile.

"Mommy guess what!" Nisel said jumping to get Selena's attention.

"What baby?" Selena said smiling as she got on one knee.

"Daddy got me a barbie." She said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Let me see." Selena said smiling.

I cleared my throat and everyone turned to me.

"Hey Q." Nisel said with a smile.

"No baby what I tell you about that? That's your father not Q." Selena shook her finger at her.

"But I already have a dad." Nisel pointed to the man.

"Nah it's all good Jay, you call me Da'Juan and you call him dad." Da'Juan pointed to me as he looked Nisel in the eye.

"No! That's not my dad!" Nisel stormed off.

I frowned and got up, "Look Ima go."

"Qua-."

"Nah it cool I got to go see Giselle anyway." I walked to the door and quickly out.

My life was just seeming to fall apart.
First Giselle kicks me out and Selena has a new man that's a better father figure than me. I didn't know what hurt worst.

*************************************

Nisel

Da'Juan

Da'Juan

Selena

Selena

This is a really short chapter but I had to get this out. Tell me how you feel about the way things are going, I love to hear it.

If you enjoyed (also excuse typos), let your voice be heard, please like and comment. ❤️❤️