•13•

Chapter 13~ Final strike
Christian in mm
-----------------------------------------
Erika

I was so annoyed and wasn't in the mood to talk or see Giselle. I honestly didn't understand what the hell Quavo seen in her. She is annoying, gullible, and doesn't have no type of backbone. She honestly is a waste of time in my eyes so I was looking forward to tonight, everything was coming together.

Myself~ We need it done tonight, it needs to happen.

Selena~ I know Christian has everything together. Just make sure she comes to the concert.

Myself~ I will I will. I want her to see Quavo die it'll kill her.

Selena~ Me and you both just do your part and I'll take care of the rest.

I looked up from my phone when I seen Giselle coming into the café. She was smiling and her skin was glowing. She came over to my table and sat across from me.

"Hey Erika." She said joyfully.

"Someone's in a good mood." I said smiling.

"Is it that noticeable." She said blushing.

"Yes now tell me what happened?" I said leaning in closer.

"Quavo came over last night and he gave me that zaddy dick." She stuck her tongue out, "But he was saying some other bullshit." She rolled her eyes.

My heart dropped, "Um. What did he say?"

"He said that you are friends with that bitch Selena." She shrugged, "I mean is it true?"

She poked the straw through her drink, "Come on you have to be dumb to believe that." I scoffed.

"That's what I thought but Quavo seemed serious to be real with you, it made me wonder." She admitted.

"And why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because she knew where I lived and I know Quavo wouldn't have told her or Set or Take and I know how petty girls came be." She said sipping her drink.

I rolled my eyes, "Listen I got your back sis, I wouldn't do that to you."

"I hope not." She said.

"Look how about we go to Migos concert tonight it'll be dumb lit." I smiled.

"Hmm. I don't know." She said.

"Come on bitch, I know you got some good dick last night, you should show him some love." I said joking.

"I guess I can go out and see Quavo tonight." She smiled.

"Okay come on sis we got to get ready." I stood up as she did.

*

*

*

Quavo

I pulled my chains over my head and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know but I had a bad feeling for tonight and I didn't know why. Ever since Erika told me her true intentions it put me on edge. I always knew to watch the ones closest to you but Erika really caught me of guard. It was crazy what some dick could do to these hoes.