•4•

Chapter 4~ Not my real sister
Giselle in mm
2 weeks later
-----------------------------------------
Giselle

"No, I'm not going." I crossed my arms.

Tears were streaming down my face. I was so upset with Thalia, I hated these dinners. We just had to bring our boyfriends to these dinners. I already knew that Thalia was going to say something slick.

"Listen if you don't go, I'm not going either. I can't stand them bitches without you." She sat down on my bed.

"Then we are not going." I shrugged.

"Come on. Mom and dad only come in town three times a year." She begged.

I side eyed her and sighed. I was already dressed because I was just going to a club and drink. But of course my bitch Violet came through to check on me.

"Fine but just for you." I sighed in defeat.

She squealed then clapped, "Great."

*

*

*

We walked into the house, we decided that we can ride together in Violet's car. Everyone was sitting at the table talking among themselves. As soon as we walked into the dinning room everything stopped and the focus was on us.

"Glad you could join us sisters." Thalia said sourly.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my mom, "How are you mama." I kissed her cheek.

"Good dear, why don't you go sit there." She pointed to a seat across from Thalia.

I forced a smile, "Of course."

I went to my seat and sat across from Thalia, she flashed me a grin.

"It's good to see you Giselle." My dad said as he sipped his drink, "How is business?"

"Business is great as a matter of fact. Our income as whole doubled since grandma ran the whole thing." I said with a smile.

My plate was already made so I began to pick at the greens, "That's good hun. You have been in the media for all your achievements." My dad said.

"Yes, we are very proud of you and you the name you managed to make for yourself." My mom said agreeing with my dad.

"Very proud." My dad added.

"But seems that you still haven't managed to find a man." Thalia said smartly.

Flora snickered at her comment and I glared at her, "Stop being a follower Flora." Violet said.

"Oh why don't you stop hiding the fact that your boyfriend is a gang member?" Flora shot back at her.

"Listen, not today." My mom shouted.

"We are going to have a nice dinner for once." My dad said backing up my mom.

I looked over at Violet and Clarence. Violet's face was turning red and she was squeezing Clarence's hand which was on her thigh.

A awkward silence grew over the table as we ate in silence. I couldn't believe that Flora was really a big ass follower. Yeah she was the youngest but she didn't have to kiss ass. She was the biggest ass kisser and would do anything for Thalia's love and respect.

"I just have to ask." Thalia said causing everyone to look at her except me, "Do you not have a man because you have a little girlfriend on the side." She joked.

I slowly looked up at her until I met her eyes and took a firm hold onto my drink debating if I should throw it at her or not.

"Why are you such a bitch?" I asked her honestly.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe because you think your the best out of all of us." She said sarcastically.

"I don't think I'm better than anyone in this damn room." I slammed my hands on the table.

"Girls-." My mom tried to say.

"Let them talk Naomi." My dad said.

My mom did as he said and watched everything unfold as everyone else, "Yes you do. You have that hour glass figure and nice business. Every time mom and dad come down they always congratulate you!" She shouted.

"Oh I see." I chuckled, "Your jealous of me." I nodded.

"I'm not jealous of a lonely, low down, run down ass bitch." She emphasized the last part.

"Your suppose to be my sister." I said in disbelief.

"You anit my sister you stuck up bitch. The only reason why I sit her with you is because mom and dad, I don't care about you or Violet. We are sisters by adoption nothing more, nothing less." She said firmly.

I sniffed to hold back tears, I couldn't believe her. How long did she feel like this and why is this just coming out.

"Thalia y-you don't mean any that do you." I said stuttering.

"I-I do. As a matter of fact." She paused. "I fucking hate you." She shouted with tears streaming down her face.

Everyone gasped at the words she just said. Everyone looked between me and her in disbelief.

"I hate you too!" I shouted back and stood up as I took a firm grip on my drink.

"Don't talk to me ever again." I said sternly as I threw the glass at her with champagne in it.

I ran out the house with tears streaming down my face. Yeah we were adopted but that was still my sister even if we weren't in the same womb and don't share the same blood. I was taught that she was my sister and firmly believed that and looked at her as such. At first I thought she just teased me about not having a boyfriend, but it was obvious it was more.

I stood at Violet's car for a few seconds before her and Clarence came out after me.

"You ready to go?" Violet asked.

"Yes." I said quickly wiping the tears.

"You don't have to hide your pain from me." She said giving me full eye contact.

As soon as she said that I ran into her arms and quickly wrapped my arms around her. I began to sob in her arms as she hugged me back tightly.

"It's all good, she clearly is jealous of you and that's why she likes to mess with you." Violet said to make me feel better.

I pulled away and wiped my tears, "Take to downtown L.A."

********************************

If you enjoyed, let your voice be heard, please like and comment. ❤️❤️