chapter 2 :Last Time having Fun!

Chapter 2 Last Time Having Fun

The next morning James, Ben, and I went down to the local pool for a few hours. The girls and I are going to see Bon Jovi tonight, and I can't wait to go since this will be my last concert for a while. It's not what it looks like; we are just friends. Although to the outside world, we may look like a couple, that wasn't the case.  We just we got to the pool, and I helped the boys with what they brought. Then we went to find a spot for us to put our things. I took off my sundress and put some sun tanning lotion on. While the boys went in the pool, I was glad that I brought a book along. I started to read a chapter of A Walk To Remember, when James came over and sprayed me with some water.

"What do you think you’re doing?" I said angrily.

"Ben, want me to do that to you?" James replied, feeling a bit nervous.

"I really didn't want to get wet."

"Oh come on Bella, we only have a few days with you before you leave."

"Fine, I'll only go in for a little while."

James picked me up and carried me over to the pool, then jumped in. I was surprised the lifeguards didn't yell at him for doing what he was doing. Actually it felt good to get wet. I had so much fun that I didn't want to get out of the pool.

I could see in their faces, they looked hurt, but I had told them that I'll be back for the holidays and spring break -- but still they didn't want me to go. Actually no one does. It was my choice and I'm sticking to it. I know it hurts me too.

Anyway, I was having so much fun that I didn't notice the time. It was three hours before I have to get the girls. The tickets were a going-away present from Heidi's parents. I was surprised, they got four tickets. I dunked Ben and told them I got had to go home and get ready for tonight.

I got out of the pool and went to get dried off and put my sundress on, then wait for the boys to get out and dried off. They were fooling around a little, before they actually got dried off. We gathered our things, went to James's Jeep, then we got in and we were off to my house.

When we got to the house, the boys didn't even bother to help me out, they just drove away. I went to the door and unlocked it, then I walked in. No one was home so I locked the door then went to my bedroom to find an outfit to change into. After I found an outfit I went to the bathroom to get washed.

It didn't take long for me to get washed then I got dried and changed. I was so excited about going to see my favorite rocker tonight that I couldn’t eat what I made for myself for dinner. Well, I did eat a little. I just dumped the rest out and did my dishes. Then I went out on our deck for a while. I just needed some fresh air. I took a seat on our patio chair and waited for the girls to come and get me.

Thirty minutes later Becky's Lexus pulled up to the curb. I locked the door and walked to the car and I got in, then we were off to the show.

On the way to the concert we were talking about the other two possibly coming to visit us during the summer. I told the boys too, but of course the one I really want to visit won't be Paul, because he's going to visit his friend Erik in Canada for the summer. Well,at least Ben and James will.

So anyway back to the show; it didn't take long to get to where the show was. Becky found a parking space, and then we got out and headed for the entrance. Heidi handed the guy our tickets and he let us in and showed us to our seats.

I couldn't buy a souvenir, since I'm saving my money for what I need when I get there, but Jane and Becky went in and bought both Heidi and me tee shirts. It was nice of them.

After about an hour and half the opening act came on stage: they were Silver Sakes, which I never heard of. They were okay, but I came to see Bon Jovi.

They only played one set then about 30 minutes later. Bon Jovi came out with "Shot to the heart... you give love a bad name." When I heard it I began to sing along. He did all of his hits, then toward the end of his show he did some of his newer stuff, but over all he was awesome.
After the concert we all went to crash at Becky's house. It was around 2:00 in the morning when we all passed out. I did have fun today with both gangs. This will be my last hoorah for a while.

                                   ***&&**

We all slept in until 11:00 in the morning. When we finally woke up there was breakfast ready for us, Becky's parents made it for us. We had eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. It was a nice of them to treat us to a homemade breakfast, and we all sat in silence because no one knew what to say. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and Jane drove Heidi and me back home. I didn't say a word to either of them. Tomorrow, Heidi and I have to be at the airport around 5:00 a/m.

When Jane dropped me off, I hugged her and told her I would call her next week. Then I got out and walked to my house. My parents were both home and they wanted me to stay some time with them before I had to leave. So I agreed to go to the shore for the rest of the day, but after I got freshened up and changed.

So about 2:00 we were on the road. It seemed like it took forever to get there. It might have seemed like forever because I was tired and wanted to sleep. We stopped for a bite to eat at McDonald's, and then we drove the rest of the way. It didn't take long after our stop and I couldn't wait to get out and relax for a few hours.

When we arrived at the shore, my dad dropped us off and went to find a place to park, while my mom and I went to the boardwalk. She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You're still my little girl."

As she spoke, I felt the tears pricking my eyes as they threatened to fall.

My dad joined us and saw the look on our faces. He decided not to push either of us to talk in our emotional state and we made our way toward the beach.

My mom and dad brought everything and then we found a place for us and we laid the blanket down, then sat down. My dad dragged me to the water and splashed me with ocean water. So I got him back. It brought back old memories from when we came here during the summer. I know they didn't want me to go but it was my choice.

I just wanted to enjoy today while I could. My dad and I played in the water while my mom was lying on our blanket. We were in a while, then we went to my mom and then we all went on the boardwalk . We only stayed for a little while, since I still had some packing to do.