Moving on

~*F&A * ~

Chapter 29: Moving On

Edward

A few days passed since I came back to Italy. It's been a long ride, if ya ask me. It's been so strange without Bella. It's also been rough on me. Thanks to my friends for helping me through the time of need. Yeah, I still think about her from time to time. She is a totally different from Kat. As I think about her a single tear stains my face. I can't forget Makenna. She's been there for me, and she also lost someone she loved. So she does know how it feels to lose someone. She also talked me into going to a grief support group. It did help but my two first times I went I walked out, because I didn't want any help.

I know Bella wanted me to be happy and move on. It wasn't easy, that I can tell you. If it wasn't for Makenna, I'd still be in the house in the dark. She's not like Bella or Kat. But I did find myself falling for her. She was interested in me when she found me out on the bench. I remember telling her to go away. It was because of the damn crash, she wouldn't leave me alone. I talked to her when I sat on the bench the first time. At that time she was with Charles. She was being nosey.

Here I am getting ready to meet her for our third date; we’ve been together since a few days after I came for Bella's funeral. I kind of knew it was a little fast moving. But she was here for me when I didn't need anyone, she wouldn't take no for an answer. I did tell her about the real reason why Bella came to Italy. She was upset and pissed too. Who would blame us? I know Bella would be disappointed in me for telling her the real reason she came here, but I knew Makenna wouldn't say anything.  I was getting out of the shower when I heard Tyler calling for me. I wrapped a towel around me and peeked my head out.

"Edward, are you ready yet?" Tyler yelled.

"I am almost ready," I called from the bathroom.

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. I put after shave on then I walked out of the bathroom, toward the stairs. When I reached downstairs Tyler was by the door. He was in a hurry. I grabbed my things and then we walked out of the house, toward his car. We got in and we were off to get the girls. I still miss Bella, I still think she's here watching me, to make  sure I am happy. I do get a little emotional when I say her name.  Well I’ve got to be happy and try to start a relationship with Makenna.

"Oh Edward, which way to her house?" Tyler asked.

"What? Sorry," I answered.

"Which way, left or right?” He was getting mad at me now.

"Oh yeah, make a left." I pointed.

"Thanks, I’ve been asking you for five or so minutes." he turned the car onto her street.

" I did apologize for it, I was just thinking about Bella." I was looking for her house.

"I know it's been hard for you," he said.

"You are damn right,"  I replied.

We drove a little while until I saw her sitting on the porch.  Tyler pulled up to the curb and I got out. I walked over to Makenna. She met me halfway. Than she wrapped her arms around me, she pulled my head to hers and our mouths locked. I know I shouldn’t say this but I am going to anyway, I image her as Bella, sometimes. I know it's not good for me.

We kissed for three minutes then we walked  to the car. I opened the door, helped her in, and then I got in. We were off to pick up Bree. Tyler turned on the radio full blast. I pulled Makenna closer to me, I let my hand get the best of me. My hands were moving up her side and to her inside. She found my button to my jeans and unfastened them. The next thing I knew her hand was inside of my jeans moving faster. I was beginning to enjoy it when we were at Bree's house. We stopped fooling around. Bree looked at us with a little grin. Than she sat in the front seat. I saw Tyler's free hand move to Bree's inner thigh. So I copied his hand movement, but my hand was farther up her thigh. She smiled at me, than I returned a smile back.

Makenna turned to face me and whispered, I love you. I whispered back, I love you too. We sucked face a little, before we got caught by Tyler.  We were embarrassed. Makenna turned three shades of red, I bet I was too.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"It's a surprise." I answered as I kissed her forehead.

"You know I love surprises!" she claimed she looked up at me.

"Yes, I do that's why I'm not telling you." I retorted. As I took my other hand and placed it on the top of her hand.

I can get use to this, meaning being with her. I am a little happier. Like I said before; she's not like Bella. But she could pass. I looked down at her with a small smile. I could see a little smile spread across her face.

A few minutes later Tyler parked the car and got out. Once he was out he walked over to Bree’s side and opened her door. She got out and both of them waited for us to get out. Once we were all out we walked inside of the building. I took her hand in mine.  I turned her around so I could see her face. She was surprised.

"Oh Edward, how did you know that I like opera," she barely yelled.

"I didn't know, I just guessed," I whispered.

"I love you more!" she leaned close to me.

"I love you too," I whispered as I pressed my mouth to hers. Our mouths touched, and I moved my tongue inside of her mouth. The next thing I knew her tongue was inside my mouth. I closed my eyes so I could enjoy this moment, before we have to take our seats.

We pulled apart from each other, then we walked to our seats. We had fifth row seats. I let Makenna go in first, then me. I sat down and held her hand. After a few minutes the opera started. I could see Makenna was crying. I know she was enjoying this. I took her hand and lifted it to my mouth so I could kiss it.

About a few hours later I asked Tyler to take Makenna and me to a motel. I whispered to her that I really wanted to spend some alone time with her. She agreed with me. So Tyler drove us to the nearest motel. When he pulled up to the entrance, I opened the door. I walked to the other side to help her out.

Then we walked to the door. I held the door for her, then I followed her to the desk. There was no one there. So I rang the bell. We had to wait like ten or so minutes. The young man came to the desk.

"May, I help you?" he asked.

"Um, yes, I would like a room for tonight." I looked over at her.

"Oh okay, it will be thirty three dollars." He handed me the key. I gave him the money and we walked out of the front desk. We were looking for our room. We had to walk for a little while until we finally found it. I unlocked the door. She walked in, then I followed her inside.  I closed the door.

I looked around the room; it was a dump. But this was all I could afford. She smiled at me then she headed to the bathroom. Neither of us had spare clothes with us. The next thing I knew she came out nude. My mouth dropped open.

"Edward, I guess you like what you see, huh," she claims.

"Well, yeah," I smiled.

"It's your turn." she return a smile.

So I Left the her, while I went into the bathroom. After I got undressed, I looked for protection. I knew I brought two condoms with me. I looked in my back pocket and there they were. I unwrapped one and placed it on my penis. Then I opened the door and walked out.

She was waiting on the bed. I walked over to her and kissed her nipples, then I got on the top of her. I put my penis inside of her, and began to make love to her. I guess I moved on.

I will always and forever love Bella. I will also remember her forever and always.

~*F&A*~