chapter 23

chapter 23

Bella

I was all alone now just watching Edward falling to pieces since, I'm not around. He hasn't went back to school, his friends tried everything. Makenna came over to their place and tried to talk to him. She seems interested in him, but he won't go for it. I mean he's not the same guy I fell in love with. All he does his lay around and cry. I am wondering if he did drop out of school . I wish he would do something like go out with the guys. Tyler even told Bree about how he is action and not doing anything. The girls came over and tried to talked to him. Heidi even told him that I would be happy to see him move on, of course he didn't listen. I heard Makenna telling him that she found a briefing support group that they can go together. I wish he would go to this group meeting. He looked at her in angst .

I had my crossed and my eyebrows in an angry position. I am not to happy with him. He got to get over me and live on. As I was standing here I seen Laurent and Jared walking in the kitchen. So I followed them so I could hear them talking. Laurent was telling Jared that they need to Edward a ticket back to the states. I agreed with him on that. I heard Jared saying how are we going to do that. Only if they could hear me. I was listening to them when the kitchen door open and walked in Makenna, they both stop talking when she was in the kitchen. I knew if she heard them talking about flying him back to the states. She's would try to stop them. She is falling for Edward . If I could find away to tell him it's okay, I would tell him to move on. Everytime I think about him or us tears welled up in my eyes.

"Edward, I love you forever and Always," as I wiped my eyes.

Only if he could hear me. I hate watching him like that. I know that I'm dead my heart breaks. I stood watching Makenna ask the two guys if she could take Edward for a few hours. Laurent tells her yeah, if you convince him, it's not gonna be that easy. Than she says I would try anything.

"Your see, he needs to get out of here before he cracks," Jared replies as he was looking at the door.

"I know it hurts because I lost my boyfriend on that same exact flight, his name was Stefan," she was staring at Laurent.

"If you can get him out, it would be nice," Laurent winked at her.

I know if he doesn't want to do anything, he wouldn't do it- you can try and try but I know he won't do it. They will find out the hard way. It would be funny to watch. Wow I just made me smile a little.

Wow, I can't believe Makenna, got him to get out. It took me by surprise, how did she do that no one can make Edward do anything that he can't do. I can tell he was not happy about it, but at least he's getting out. That's all he needed to get a little. He did look a little rough on the edges. I'm so sorry Edward.

Edward

Everyone came over to the house to check on me. I wasn't in school, and probably won't go back it wouldn't be the same without her. Everyday I live I suffer, I don't do anything. Makenna found a support group, I know it will help me, I just need to mourn a few days before I go insane. I kept the last text she wrote me. Tyler told me it's not healthily that I read it over and over. As I think about my Bella tears stained my face again. All I do. Is get up and mop all day doing nothing.

I don't answer the phone, I know her parents has been calling. I don't want to talk to them. I don't want to live my life isn't complete without Bella. Here I go again crying. Everyone has told me that it's time and it's okay to move on, but I think it's too soon. I can't move on my heart belongs to Bella and always will be.

As I was laying on the sofa Bree and Alice were sitting on the love seat next to the sofa. It was all Tyler's idea to have everyone here, and all I wanted to be alone. I really didn't know Makenna so why was she here. Maybe to talk to me about going to the meeting, I really didn't want to go so I'm not going. Everyone thinks I dropped out of the program, well I didn't I just need time to grief over my girlfriend's death.

Makenna, who sat on the recliner was getting up, I think or hope she's leaving. She was going into the kitchen, where both Laurent and Jared was. I was wondering what they were talking about anyway. While Bree, Heidi, Alice and Chelsea were sitting next to me. It's been two days that Bella's flight crashed in the ocean and everyone was over again.

A little while later Makenna came out of the kitchen. She was walking over to me. She was smiling, I know she had something planed. As she approach me, I sat up so she can sitting next to me. I hope it's not going to be about the support group, cause I won't go.

"Edward, I was thinking that I should take you out of here for a few hours," she had a little smile on her face.

"Makenna, I don't need to go out," I snapped.

"You got to get out, Edward," her smile faded.

"Yes, you do Edward," Alice turn to see Tyler came inside of the house.

I just wish everyone will leave me the fuck alone. I seen Tyler walking to the kitchen where the only two guys were still there. I turn back to see Alice nodded. I wasn't to happy right now, if I don't do anything, they will keep at it until I give in.

"Fine, I will get out for a while," I was getting off the sofa and headed to the shower. I was not in any mood to go out. I closed the door, got undressed, than I stepped into the shower. While I was in the shower, I was thinking about Bella that's when tears started to come. Not again. This time I probably won't be able to stop myself.

~*F&A*~