Girls NIGHT OUT

~*F&A*~

Chapter 15: Girls' Night Out

I have been back in the states for little over a week, and the girls promised to take me out. Edward calls or texts me twice a week since we aren't together for break. I do miss him a lot. Well, anyway, we are going for a bite to eat then to a club afterward. I needed to get out of the house so I wouldn't be alone. So I just grabbed an outfit and whatever else I would need for later. Then, I went downstairs, said bye to my folks, and left for Rebecca's house. She had told me that she wasn't working today, so I figured I would go over early and hang out.

I was on my way to her house when my cell phone rang. I opened my phone to answer it, and it was Edward again. I was definitely surprised to hear from him.

"Hey, sexy."

"Hey babe, I bet you didn't expect to hear from me."

"No, but I'm glad you called. I'm just on my way to Becky's house, we are going out tonight."

"I wish I could come with you girls tonight."

"I know, but we will be going out when you come to visit."

It's next week that he will be over and we will be together for a week.

"I can't wait to see you, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too."

"Sorry to cut you short, but I just pulled up in Becky's driveway."

"It's cool, I have to get ready for the guys' night out too; have fun, but not too much fun, I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

We hung up the phone and I parked the car, then I got out and walked to her front door. I was so glad he called me. She opened the door and let me in. We went to her living room and hung out until six. We talked about whether or not she wanted to go to Italy during the summer. She told me, she would think about it.

Around 3:30 or 4:00, we got ready to go out. She helped me with my face and hair, and I helped her with her makeup and did up her hair. Once we were done, we went to her car, picked up Jane, and got a bite to eat.

We had gone to Pizza Hut for pizza and soda. We ordered a Meat Lover's pizza. There were four pieces left, so we took it with us. After we ate, we were on our way to the club for a while.

When we arrived at the club, we walked in and sat down at the bar. I had a few drinks when I saw my best friend, Paul, walking in.

During the course of the night, I only had four beers. Paul asked me to dance with him, so I did. Paul wrapped his arm around me as we slow danced. He whispered something in my ear. I wasn't feeling any pain, and I was feeling lonely, so I agreed to go somewhere with Paul. Knowing Paul had a girlfriend, he didn't care. We were both a little tipsy so we went to rent a room upstairs and guess what happened.

I didn't know what happened, but I know I won't tell Edward about it. I also feel bad for doing it.