Untitled Part 25

~*F&A * ~

chapter 25: back to the states

Edward

well bella's parents asked me to come to her funeral, it wasn't a regular funeral since there wasn't a body. Charlie asked if I could say something. So I had it all written out what I wanted to say. They asked me to ask Heidi if she was coming too, but she told me that she doesn't want to. So Bree and I are goingط. Chelsea and Alice can't make it either. So four days before Bella's funeral I met up with Makenna to tell her I'll see her in thirteen days. I find myself falling for her. She was here for me, I know the others were there for me.

After I visit Makenna I went to pick Bree up and headed to the airport. When I pulled up to their house I beep the horn, she walked out and toward my car. We were off to the airport. On the way to the airport Bree and I talked. We talked about how nice and what we liked about her. I could feel my eyes get watery. I did try to hold it in. But the sadness took over my body and I started to cry. I knew Bree was crying too.

When we arrived at the airport, I parked the car, grabbed my bag and wait for Bree then we walked into the airport. We had walk all the other side of the airport, that's where we had our flight. We sat in the lobby until it was time to board the plane. I felt relief when Charlie ask me to say something. But I don't know if I would be able to get through it without crying. Bree asked me to see if she can say something. Her parents told me that she can. I really miss her so much. As we waited to board the plane, all I been thinking about was her and how much I miss her.

One hour later we boarded the plane, took our seats and get settled in. We had a long flight to Jacksonville, we had to exchanged flight a few times, which sucks. I could wait to get back on the states. After the freak accident I was afraid of flying. Cause you never know what might happen. In twenty minutes we were in the air. The first flight is the longest one, but when we get to the states the other two flights were little short.

I rested my eyes and fell asleep until we were fifteen minutes from landing. Bree was awake before me. I turn to look at her but she turn to me, so I knew she was crying. I can't wait till this is over. I just looked over the notes that I written down, when the attended came over to warn us. I put it back in my pocket and unbelted my belt, so I was ready to walk off the plane.

When we landed in JFK international airport, we walked inside the airport, this time our gate was just down a little, so it wasn't to bad. We had thirty minutes to board the plane, so we grabbed a bite to eat. The next airport was Myrtle beach s.c. And that was one of the smallest airport. Than to Jacksonville. After we ate, we headed back to the gate, we still had ten minutes till we could board the plane.

When it was time to board the plane Bree and I were the first ones in line. The attended showed us to our seats and told us to have an nice flight. I felt like I was about to cry again. But this time I didn't cry. All I know was Bree did most of it. We would be in Florida about one o'clock in the afternoon. And I couldn't wait.

A few minutes later we were in the air again. I wouldn't have much time to do anything since it would be one hour flight to Myrtle beach. I whispered to Bree to let her know once it's over it will be okay.

One hour later we landed in Myrtle beach and we walked off the plane. All of this walking was killing my foot, I was right our other flight was two gates away. We didn't have to wait since it was ten minutes to twelve. This flight was very short than the others.

I was right we landed five minutes to one, I guess I was right. Once we landed we walked out of the plane to the airport. As we approach the gate Bella's mom was there to greet us. I walked over to her, I dropped my bag and hugged her. I pulled away to introduce her to Bree. Than we walked out of the airport to her car. She said we could stay at their house. Which it was nice of her parents.

On the way to their house, we talked about a lot of different things. Rene got to know Bree a little more, ask her how her and Bella have met and become close friends. You know the nosy stuff. I know when we mention bella's name her mom gets teary eyed. I feel her pain. I just wondering how her friends doing.

When we arrived at the house, Charlie was waiting for us. As soon as Rene parked the car, Charlie came to take our bags and showed us into the house. While Rene cooked us dinner. We got settled in. Then we went into the kitchen as sat down to wait for dinner. Rene was a good cook.