Going Home

~*F&A*~

Chapter 12: Going Home

It was Thursday morning when my alarm clock went off at 4:45 A.M. I was still tired, but I could fall asleep on the plane. I rose from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I showered then got dressed and went downstairs to wait for Edward to pick me up. I would miss it here while I was away. I made sure everything was off. I couldn't believe it was already time for our break. I'm sure it will go fast.

Forty-five minutes later, Edward was here, so I grabbed my things and walked out. I locked the door behind me, then walked over to his car. I got in, then we were on our way to the airport. I took his hand and held it. He took my hand and kissed it. I turned to see his face. Here goes nothing.

"Edward, I need to tell you something," I said, trying not to blush.

"What is it, Bella?" he asked.

"Well we have been together since we started college and we never said the L word yet, well here I'm going to be the first one to say it, I love you!"

"I love you too," he said, back as he kissed my hand again.

That made my day a little better, but now we won't see each other often, so it almost made me sad. I wish he could stay the whole break with me. The rest of the ride to the airport we didn't say a word to each other. I wanted him to pull over so we could spend time with each other, but it would be cutting it close to board the plane.

When we got to the airport, he found a place to park the car, then he got out and walked to my side to help me out. We walked to the entrance holding hands. Before we walked in, we kissed goodbye. Then we walked in. I was going straight through and Edward was not. I mouth to him "I love you!" Then I walked to my gate. That was the last time I would l see him until a few days before Christmas. I waited a while to be boarded, then I texted him.

Edward, I know we haven't seen each other for 4 minutes, but I already miss you. - B

I waited a few minutes to see if he would reply back. It took too long for him to text me back.

Baby, I know I miss you too, but we will be together a few days before Christmas, I promise, I love you too.- E

I closed my phone, took out my ticket, and handed it to the attendant, then I boarded the plane. I had tears in my eyes. I quickly texted him back.

Eddie, I'll text you when I'm in Jacksonville, I promise. love you.- B

I closed my phone, closed my eyes, and fell asleep. It would be a 9 to 10 hour flight to Jacksonville. I was on my way back home to Jacksonville for seven weeks. I'm sure Becky and Jane already asked my parents if they could pick me up. It will be 5 o'clock in the evening when I get home. And Edward will be home at 8 o'clock his time. I really miss him, and I know he misses me too.