Date Night !

chapter 18 Date night

We stayed for a while at Becky's house, you know, just to hang out. The girls shared enough info about me. We stayed until 5 since I had to take him back and then go home to get ready. I hoped Paul would not be there tonight, since I knew how he is. Jane had to leave early. It was just Becky, Edward and me left. Edward was sitting on the sofa with his arm around me.

Around 4:45 we were getting ready to leave, when my cell phone rang.

Now who could be calling?

I got it out of my purse and looked at the caller ID. It figured it was Paul. I let it ring. I was not in the mood to talk. Edward and I told Becky, we would see her later and walked to her front door. We got in the car, and then headed to the motel.

When we arrived at the motel, we kissed goodbye. Edward walked to his room, and I drove home to get ready. On my way home I called Paul to see what he wanted. Of course he answered his phone.

"Paul, what do you want?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you told him."

"About that night? Of course I did, I don't like to keep secrets from people I love! Are you gonna be at the club?"

"Yeah, probably!"

"Don't start any trouble tonight."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I mean it."

"Sure."

"Well, Paul, I got to go; I'm just pulling up at my parents."

"Okay, I'll see you tonight."

I hung up the cell and got out of my car, thinking about my conversation with Paul. He didn't sound so sincere about his promise. He'd better not start. I walked into the house and up to my room to find something to wear for tonight. After I found something, I got into the shower. When I was ready, I wrote a note for my parents, letting them know that I wouldn't be home till tomorrow sometime and headed over to Edward's motel room to stay with him for a while.

On my way over there, I was thinking about how Edward would act if Paul got in his face. Trouble would brew and a fight would break out. Paul was always a troublemaker so why would he stop now?

Once I arrived at the motel where he was staying, I parked the car and walked to his door. I knocked and Edward answered it. I wrapped my arms around him. He closed the door behind us.

Edward

I was in the bathroom getting dressed when I heard knocking on my door. When I opened the door, there stood Bella. She was early. I did like that she came early. As soon as I opened the door, she wrapped her arms around me.

Around 7 we were on our way to the club. Bella let me drive, since I was getting antsy from not driving. She gave me instructions to get there. It didn't take us long, since I drove the way I usually do.

When we arrived, I parked the car. Then as a gentleman, I went over to help her out. Then we walked to the club. When we got in, her two friends were sitting at the bar. Rebecca had on a leopard shirt with a tight pair of jeans. Jane had a zebra striped shirt with a black leather mini skirt. Bella had a purple beaded top and a knee length skirt on. She looks beautiful in anything she wears.

As the night went on, Bella asked me to dance to a couple of slow songs, so I agreed. When we walked back to the bar after we were done dancing someone was sitting next to her two friends. It was a guy. So we excused ourselves and sat down.

He walked over to Bella and kissed her cheek. I was flaming that he kissed her.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to him?" he asked.

"Oh sorry, Paul, this is my boyfriend Edward. Edward this is my friend, Paul," Bella said

"Nice to meet you," Paul replied as he shook my hand.

"Same here," I retorted.

I told the girls to keep Bella inside; I didn't want her to see this. So Paul and I went outside to clear this up. We didn't fight, I just roughed him up a little. He tried to punch me, but I was little bit stronger then he was. After this happened we went back in and joined the girls for a while. Bella was feeling no pain right now, so I figured we should leave and go back to my motel room since that was her game plan.

We said our goodbyes and left the club. She was passed out when we got into her car. I knew once we got back to my room she would be okay. I let her sleep as I was driving.

When we finally got to the motel I woke her up, then we walked to the room. Things  are  heating  up and you  can  guess  what  happened  next.