We Are Together Back In JACKSONVILLE

Chapter 17: We Are Together Back In Jacksonville

~B POV~

It was the first full day Edward was here. We were just going to stay at my place and hang out since Jane and Becky were working; anyway, I wanted to spend time with him while he was here. I made breakfast then we rented two movies. We took a walk before we went out for lunch. After that, we went back to the house after lunch and played poker, needless to say, I basically lost 10 out of 15 hands. We had to play fast since my parents would be home soon. After the game, I went to take a shower so we all could go out for dinner.

My parents were treating us to dinner tonight, and we were going to Red Lobster, which is one of my favorite places. After that, we were going to see my grandfather again. Then, we would go home and I would take Edward back to the motel. I would be spending the night with him. You know what would happen after that. We stayed cozy with each other until we fell asleep.

I had my arms around his waist. I hoped that eventually we would get married. But first of all, I want to meet his family. I looked up at the clock on the motel wall, it was 5 in the morning so I fell back to sleep for a while. That was until I felt his lips on my collar bone. I turn to face him. He sat beside me on the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 8:30!" Edward replied.

"Shit, we have to hurry up. We are supposed to meet Beck and Jane for breakfast."

"I'm all ready; just you have to get ready." He replied and got out of bed.

"I'll just get a little freshened up." I said and sadly got out of the bed as well.

As I was getting cleaned up, I heard him talking to what sounded like his mom. I couldn't help but eavesdrop, but he told his mom that he told me what happened between him and Kate. I didn't forget it like he didn't forget what happened between Paul and me.

I got changed and walked out of the bathroom. Today and Friday were the only days we were hanging out with Becky and Jane; that's what I told them. The rest of the week Edward and I were doing stuff together. I was sure Edward agreed with me. He looked at me as I wrapped my arms around him and we shared an extremely passionate kiss.

Too soon, we pulled away from each other and walked out the door and headed to the car. We were talking about looking for an apartment in Italy. That would be cool and nice. I did agree to that. So no one could walk in on us.

As we got to my car, he opened the door and helped me in. Then he walked over to the other side. Soon enough, we were off to meet my friends. I laid my hand on his thigh and let it stay there, as I drove. He kissed me on my cheek.

When we arrived at the diner, I saw Becky's car parked so I pulled right up besides hers. Edward got out and walked over to my side, helping me out yet again. I closed my door. As we entered the diner, Becky and Jane stood up and greeted us.

"Edward didn't wake me up early," I said as I elbowed him, smiling.

"It's okay we didn't wait that long," Becky replied.

"Anyway, girls, this is the wonderful Edward, that I told you about. Edward, these are my friends, Rebecca and Jane."

"It's nice to finally meet you," Jane said

"Same here," he replied.

"So I was thinking we could go to my house and hang out and get to know you better," Becky said.

"Sounds good," I replied.

~*F&A*~

(Edward's POV)

Bella slept with me. I knew her parents weren't too happy, but I let her. I let her sleep while I was in the shower. I knew she woke up around five. I was faking my sleeping. I didn't want her to know I was awake. So after I kissed her collarbone, I waited a few minutes until she rolled over. She looked like Sleeping Beauty. Bella stretched, and sat up.

"You look amazing when you're sleeping," I said

"You were watching me sleep," Bella replied.

"Yeah, why would it bother you that I watch you sleep?" I asked her, a smile playing on my lips.

"No, but you could have woken me up a bit earlier." I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"I just wanted to let you sleep." I said back.

"Now, we will be a little late." Bella whined.

"So, they can wait."

She got up and walked to the bathroom to wash off. Meanwhile, I called my mom to let her know I told her about what happened between Kate and me. I know I wasn't happy about what Paul and Bella did. I did tell her about them. She was like "wow, she went behind your back." But I told her that she apologized for doing that, I did apologize too. I know she could hear me talking.

About 20 minutes later, Bella came out of the bathroom. She walked over to me and gave me a hug and we shared a kiss before we walked out of the room. I don't know why her friends wanted to meet me anyway.

I helped her in the car and I walked to the other side then I got in. Then we were off to the diner. I offered to drive, but she wouldn't let me, so I let her drive.

When we arrived at the diner, Bella parked her car and I helped her out, like a true gentleman would. We walked into the diner, and as we walked in, her two friends came toward us. All of us walked back to our table. Bella introduced me to her friends. They seemed okay but not good enough for Bella.

About four minutes later, our waiter came to take our order. All of us ordered waffles with blueberries, and sides of bacon. As we waited for our food, they told me a little more about Bella.

Once our food came, we ate and talked. After we ate, I offered to pay, but Jane insisted that she was paying. Then we headed to our cars then we were off to one of her friends' house. I really didn't want to go, but I wasn't driving.