chapter 9 after school

Chapter 9:  After School

Edward

It was our last class of the day, I couldn't wait till classes were over with.  It was so boring except that Bella was in most of my classes. On the other hand, Bella was in that class. When it was my time to be captain I had first pick and I always picked Bella first.

Bella and I grabbed our bags and walked as fast as we could to my car. When we got to my car I had her pinned up against it and we had a make out session before we got in. 

When we arrived at my house, I wanted to make sure the guys weren't home. Thank God, they weren't, so I parked the car and got out and I walked over to her side then I helped her out. I took her hand and led her to my house. I unlocked the door and I showed her into the house.

I asked her if she wanted something to drink, and I grabbed two cans of soda and headed to the living room. When I got to the living room she wasn't there. I thought she left, but two minutes later she returned. I sat on the sofa. She walked over and sat down. I wrapped my arm around her.

I was playing with her hair again then I kissed her head. I let her sleep until it was time to take her home. Being with her I couldn't be more happy. I forgot my troubles.

When it was time to take her home, I woke her up. I didn't want to but the guys would be home soon. She gave me a sad puppy dog look. I helped her up then she helped me up. Then she led me to the door. Before we went out we kissed, then we went out to my car. I helped her in then I walked to my side and got in. Then we were on the way to her house.

On the way to her house she had her hand on my arm and I had my hand on her  hand too. It was a quiet ride to her house. I took her hand and kissed it. She rested her head on my shoulder. I did enjoy the time we shared.

When we arrived at her place I parked my car, got out and walked over to her side and helped her out. I walked her to the door and kissed her good night. I waited until she was inside and had the door locked to walk back to my car. I was walking to my car when I heard someone calling my name. I turn to see who it was; of course Bella had opened the door and whispered, "I love you". I whispered the same back at her.

When I arrived at my house I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't fall asleep. I went up to my room and dialed Bella's number. Luckily, she picked up right away. It sounded like she was tired, so I only wanted to talk to her for a little while.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey beautiful," I replied, as I walked over to lock the door.

"What, you miss me so much that you need to hear my voice," she sighed.

"Yeah. That, and I couldn't sleep," I mumbled.

"What are you doing tomorrow after class?" she asked.

"Well, I was going to hang out with you," I answered, as I was getting changed.

"Oh really? Who said," she teased.

"You know, I know you're only teasing me," I muttered.

"Gotcha," she laughed.

"Okay, well I am so sorry to keep you awake, I'll let you go now," I mumbled.

"Okay, night, I love you," she admitted.

"Later, sweet dreams my love, I love you as well," I whispered, as I blew a kiss on the phone.

We hung up the phone. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and walked back into my room. I flopped on my bed and turned on the TV. I was channel surfing. I was into a show when I finally fell asleep around 2 a.m. I was thinking about skipping school this morning, but what would Bella think? Plus it wasn't such a good idea, since I just started school a few days ago.

So I decided to call Bella to see if she could go with one of the girls to school in the morning. So I grabbed my phone and dialed Bella's number. I knew she wouldn't answer the phone so I left a message on her voicemail.

"Bella, it’s me, Edward, of course you already know; anyway,I just want to tell you that you can go to school with one of the girls; the reason is I hardly was able to sleep last night and that I am going to be a little late, don't worry I'll be in school later, love ya."

I hung up and fell back to sleep. After I hung up the phone with Bella I laid in my bed just thinking about how she seems to be nice and a sweet young lady. I was wondering if she really likes me. I know I will be happy once we really start going out and do things together. Yes I know we just started seeing each other.

The rest of my night didn't go as I planned, I hardly got any sleep again. It was because I had Bella on my mind. All I wanted was to be with her all the time. But I knew it was so soon to talk about moving in with me. I bet Bella didn't sleep well either.

When I finally was able to fall asleep it was about almost time to wake up and go to class. I didn't want to play hooky on our first few weeks of classes. As I looked at my clock it was 4 in the morning. Dang  only two hours left to sleep. What am I going to do? I thought to myself. I can't lose sleep over her. Get her out of my mind. I know it’s kind of late to call her back but I was feeling the need to talk to her. So I dialed her number on my phone. And waited for her to pick up. After two rings she picked up.

"Hey, she whispered.

"Hey, so sorry to call and wake you up," I yawned.

"You sound tired," she whined.

"No I am fine," I denied

"Edward, I know you’re tired, get some rest and I'll see ya in the morning.” She sighed.

"You’re right, I guess I'll get my rest," I hung up the phone.

I really didn't want to hang up with her but she sounded tired and worried about me not getting enough sleep. I closed my phone and lay down and tried to sleep. It didn't turn out to be easy because i bad Bella on my mind.