Edward Comes Over to visit

Chapter 16 : Edward Comes Over To Visit

I woke up extra early this morning, because I knew Edward was coming to visit for a week. I made my bed and jumped into the shower and got ready for him. I knew exactly what time his plane would land. After taking a shower and getting completely ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my mom. She was pretty quiet when it came to Edward, but I needed to see him before Christmas. He wouldn't be staying here; he was going to stay at a nearby motel. But I was glad that he would be around. My mom and I sat there talking about what we would be doing while he's here. I'd think about it. While I was helping with the dishes, my phone rang. I walked over to answer it and it was Edward.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey, sweetie, I'll be landing in 30 minutes at the Jacksonville airport."

"Oh, okay, I'll be on my way there in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll see you then, love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up my cell phone and grabbed my keys, then I headed to the airport to pick him up. I couldn't wait to see him, I didn't know if he would be happy when I told him what happened. Nah, I won't tell him. I don't want to risk what we have.

When I arrived at the airport, I parked the car and walked into the airport to wait for his flight to get in. It only took me 15 minutes to get there. I waited in the lobby. When his flight landed, I walked to the gate and stood there to look for him. When I finally saw him, he came walking fast to hug me. We kissed a little then we walked out of the airport and toward my car. He helped me in and walked to the other side, then he got in and we were off to my house to meet my parents.

"Edward, I need to tell you something. You might not like what I am going to tell you but it will get off of my chest," I said as I felt tears filling my eyes.

"Bella, please tell me."

"Okay, I need to apologize for my behavior while we were away from each other."

"Come on, Bella, just say it."

"Well the girls took me out and I was having a few drinks, I danced with my best friend Paul, that's not all of it, I didn't  something  that I wasn't  to happy with, we both were drunk and he knows I felt lonely so that's how and what happened."

"Well, I am not as happy now, but I will forgive you, but don't forget that, I still love you, I also have something to tell you, I did something like that  too."

"What, why would you?"

"The same reason you did, it was my old high school crush, Kate Denali, I was out with the guys and I got drunk and lonely so it lead to something more. "

I wasn't too happy about his news, but I did it too so it's even. The rest of the ride we drove in silence. I had tears in my eyes. I did feel bad about what I did, but when I heard him telling me, that he did it too, it hurt.

~*F&A*~

Edward

It was Sunday, the day I flew to Jacksonville to visit Bella and meet her family and friends. I woke up and went into the shower. Then I went downstairs to eat something. My brother was taking me to the airport. I talked to my brother about whether or not I should tell Bella what I did. I felt bad about it. I don't know how to tell her without hurting her. It won't happen again. Well, I guess I should tell her.

After we were done eating, we walked out to his car and we were off to the airport. I just couldn't wait to see her, I miss her so much. I was just glad to see her. Even though we talk to each other on the phone, it's different. On our way to the airport, Embry asked me to see if Bella would reconsider coming here, but I know she won't.

When we arrived at the airport, he dropped me off. I looked for the gate that I needed. When I finally found it, I handed my ticket to the attendant and walked to my seat. I was so excited to see her.

When I heard the pilot say we would be landing in 30 minutes, I called Bella to tell her. I'll be there in an half an hour, she seemed happy about it. She told me she would be at the airport shortly.

When I finally landed in Jacksonville Airport, I walked to the lobby and there stood Bella. She got up and walked over to me. Once we were close, we hugged and kissed each other. We walked out of the airport and to her car. That's when she told me what happened to her. I told her what happened too. She wasn't happy and neither was I.

On the way to her house, we didn't speak to each other until we pulled into her driveway. Her parents were outside waiting to greet me. I got out, then I went over to help her out of her side, then we walked over to where her parents were standing.

Both of her parents shook my hand. They seemed like nice parents to me. I had only been here a few minutes.

Bella introduced them to me, "Edward, these are my parents, Renee and Charlie."

"Nice to meet you, Bella told me a lot about you," I said.

"Same here, welcome to Jacksonville," her dad replied.

"Come on in and make yourself at home," her mom said.

So we all went inside and went into the living room while her mom was getting everyone a drink. When she came back, we all were talking and I got to know more about her. They made dinner for us. After dinner, we stayed a little while longer. Then, Bella drove me back to the motel.

We parked the car. I got out and walked over to help her get off the car as well. We walked to my room, I opened the door and led her in. I closed the door behind me. I couldn't help it. I walked over to her and started to kiss her neck The next thing  I knew  it lead to  something more.