Last Time to See Bella

A/N there's a sequel to this story please check out it. I am working on it as we speak . Don't worry this isn't over yet .
~*F&A * ~

chapter 27: last time to see Bella

We went out for breakfast with Jane and Rebecca. Bree and I are staying  till the middle of next week. I didn't want Bella's parents think that I just came to the funeral and leave, I'm not that kind of guy. I like her parents so I asked them if it was okay if I could stay a little longer, they told me of course. I got to know them quite well, plus I got to know most of her friends as well. Beck and Bella were best friends for a long time. I told them when I leave don't be a stranger and call. I didn't want them to think that I don't want them that I can't be their friends.

I know it probably is strange for her parents to let me stay with them, I couldn't afford a hotel for my stay, I still love her no matter if I move on. She was my second girlfriend, I still could see her with her long dark hair, brown eyes, quite slim body just in front of me. Just that thought brought tears to my eyes. I loved her so damn much, it just tore my heart to pieces. I have to be brave and move on. I was in a deep thought when I felt a pinch on my shoulder.

"So sorry, Becky," I rubbed my shoulder.

"Did you hear what I was saying," she was staring at me.

"No sorry," I felt bad but I was in a trance.

"I was saying, what do you want to do," she looked confuse.

"Oh sorry, I don't know," I turn to see Bree's face.

"Do you want to hang out at my house, you know, talk, I think I know you need to rant," Becky was getting up to my the bill.

"I don't need to talk," I took the bill out of her hand, I wanted to pay for our meal..

"Fine, be our guest, and I know you need to talk," she was gathering her things, than walking to the door.

I went to pay the bill, than I met them outside. We got in her car and headed to Rebecca's house to hang out. On the way there we talked about Bella and how she like it in Italy. She affected my life with her sexy body. And now my life will change.

When we arrived at her house, she parked the car, than we all got out and walked to her back porch. Bree and Jane went inside to let Becky and I talked. I didn't want to open up to anyone, I know if I don't open up it I will freak out. I only open a little bit. I could feel my eyes get watery. I did try not want to cry. We had lunch at her house, we stayed a little while longer, than Jane took us back to Bella's parents house.

"So Edward, you had to pop the question before you left," Becky came right out and said it.

"Yeah, I was in love with her and still do," I was getting up and walked to the railing.

"Do you think it was too soon," she was walking over to me.

"Not really, I turn to face her.

"Okay,Edward, I know you need to talk," she was looking straight in the eyes.

"Fine," I trying to blink.

"So start talking, screaming, or yell," Becky reassured me.

"I was heading out to do something with the guys, when I heard on Jareds radio that a plane headed back to Italy, that thought was it was Bella's flight, when I found out it really was her flight, I yelled than I ran to the bathroom to puke," I felt tears filling my eyes.

"Yeah, I was at work when I got the phone call from Jane," I ran outside and cried.

"So that day and two or three days after that, I did nothing, I sat on the sofa in the dark and mop and cried, everyone around me tried to help me, but I just pushed than away, so I went outside to try to calm down when someone came and told me that their loved one was on the same exact flight, they wanted to bring me back to the states," I wiped my eyes again.

Later that night I was in their livingroom watching TV alone, I was channel surfing, when I heard someone calling my name, so I turn to see who it was, when I turn around there stood Bella,smiling at me. I thought I was seeing things. So I closed my eyes for a few seconds than I open them, she was still there. I can't believe what I seen.

"This got to be a dream," I clear my eyes.

"No, Edward, it's not a dream," she reassured me.

"You you're-dead," I cried.

"Yes, I know, I came back so you can see me one last time, plus I been watching you and how you are treating the ones that care about you," her smile faded.

"I had a feeling you were watching me," I was getting up to touch her.

"Edward, I'm so sorry this had to happen," she was looking out the window.

"So you know about Makenna," I was a few feet from her.

"Yes, it's okay to move on now," she was now looking at me.

"But I love you, Bella," I was wiping my eyes.

"Yes, I know and I love you and I will always, I don't want to see you like this," she was about to touch me.

"You know when I find out about your accident I was so pissed," I was feel like tore my heart out.

"You got to live on and move on," she was staring into my eyes.

"I will, I promise," I whispered.

"Good," she smiled again.

"I will love you forever and always," I tried to smile.

I took my hands to her face, I wanted to feel her for the last time. So I reached for her face. That when I felt her hands on my face. She was leaning her face toward mine, than we kissed. She pulled away from me. She wiped a single tear off my cheek.

"Baby, I love you, it's okay, now it's time for me to go," she wiped more tears from my face, then she vanished. That was the last time I seen her. I turn off the TV, than I went to the bathroom to wash my face and went to the room, than I cried myself to sleep.

It's was about two in the morning when I finally fell asleep. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I really miss her. Yes I was about to break up or lose it. I could just see her face and how beautiful she looked.