Back in Italy

A/N there's a sequel to this story please check out it. I am working on it as we speak . Don't worry this isn't over yet .
~*F&A * ~

chapter 28: back in Italy.

Edward

We were on our way back to Italy. Jane drove us to the airport. We said our goodbyes, than we walked into the airport. We walked for about a half of mile, that's what it felt like. But I know it wasn't though. When we got to the gate, we had ten minutes to board the plane. I was a little glad to go back but it will not be the same without her. Bree and I talked about our trip to Florida and about Bella's friends. Bree told me that she got along with Jane. Well Bree does get along with mostly everyone.

About five minutes later, we could board the plane. The attended showed us to our seat. I was trying to get settled in my seat. I put my seat back a little than I rested my eyes. It was a long week in Florida for some reason. The plane was in air some enough. As soon as I fell asleep Bree woke me up, to let me know that we will be landing in Myrlte Beach airport. So I let my seat up. This flight was to short. She was right, we landed in fifteen minutes later. As soon we landed everyone walked off the plane and into the airport. We didn't have to walk to far, since it was a small airport. We made it to our gate within minutes to board our next flight. This flight wasn't long either. We will be in the air for twenty or so minutes, since we are landing in philyvaia international airport. I know it was that one was longer. So I didn't sleep. I was so tired from everything that had been going on. I just couldn't wait to get back.

As soon as we landed in Philly, we walked off the plane, trying to look for our gate. This airport was big. Good thing we had an hour and half to find it. We made in time though. With five minutes to spare. All the walking was killing my feet. A few minutes later we could board our plane. We find our seats, as soon as I sat down, I fell asleep. Bree had her headphones on. I woke up an half an hour later to see if she was sleeping, I was right she was out cold. So I fell back to sleep.

I was sleeping through most of the flight. I was about to close my eyes again, when the airline attendant tapped me on the shoulder, to warn me that we will be landing in Rome in thirty minutes. So I woke up Bree. We are both gaggy. It was about time we landed I was getting antsy. I gathered my things and getting ready to get off. When we landed we rose from our seats and followed the other passengers off the plane, we walked into the airport, than to the lobby where Tyler and Makenna were waiting for us. The both gave us hugs. Makenna, pecked me on my cheek. Even though I still was hurt by her death, still a little comfortable knowing that I see her for the last time.

I could try to move on now. It won't be easy, that I can tell you. Cause Bella, was the only girl that could have my heart. Don't get me wrong I do like Makenna, but she's nothing like Bella. I know now that she wants to see me happy. I stopped and turn to her and smiled. She return a smile back.

"So Edward, does this mean you can move on," she reached my hand.

"I don't know if I'm ready to move on," I pulled away from her.

"Edward, I know it is hard to let go," she tried again to reach my hand.

"Look, it's been the hard and long few days, I got to get myself together," I started to walk again.

"I'm sorry Edward," she gave up.

We walked to her car in silence. I know she wanted me to say yes, I can move on now. But I still wasn't ready to move on. She was becoming a good friend to me. That's all I need right now after the week I had. When we got to her car, I got in, then we were off to the house. We didn't talk on the way back.

When we arrived back at the house, I offered her to come in. So she parked the car, she got out, then she walked into the house. I don't know why I asked her in, since all I wanted to do was relax. I know she wanted to know how the trip was, but she didn't asked. We sat in the living room watching the TV for a while, before she had to leave.

Once she left, I went up to my room and fell asleep, since I was so tired from flying. Let me tell you it felt good to be back. I guess I was sleeping for about three hours, when Jared woke me up.

"What time is it," I stretch.

"It's about one in the afternoon," he was standing besides the bed.

"Oh wow I slept pretty long," I sat up now.

"Would you like to go get a bite to eat," Jared asked?

"Sure, let me freshen up and I'll meet you downstairs," I answered.

I got up, made my bed, went to freshen up, and went downstairs to meet Jared and Laurent. When I got down on the landing, we all walked out, to his car, and we were off to the restaurant to eat. I did start to have feeling toward Makenna, but it wasn't sure enough.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Jared parked his car, we got out and we all walked to the restaurant. We waited to be seated. Than the host came to show us to the table, handed us the menus. I was looking through the menu when Jared started to ask me questions.

"Well Edward, I see Makenna, really likes you," he took a sip of his pop.

"Yes I know, but I still need time," I was looking at the menu.

"If I were you, Edward I would go for it," he was putting his glass down.

"&t's easier said than done," I looked up to see our waiter.

"Sorry guys, but I need to take you orders," he looked at us.

We all ordered our food and talked about stuff. I told the guys that I will fly back to Florida to visit Bella's family and friends. They didn't like that idea, but it was my choice. Since they were going to my mother and father in law.

Once our food came, we ate in silence. When we were done Laurent went to pay for our meals, than we went back to the house and watched TV. for a while. I went to bed early, that nap didn't quite help, it made me more tired. Once I hit the pillow, I was out cold for the rest of the night.

~*F&A*~