Day Before Christmas/ winter Break

F&A*~

Chapter 11: Day Before Christmas/Winter Break

Bella Pov

I can't believe I've been in Italy for a few months and now I'm leaving for break tomorrow. Today was our last day of class until we return in late January. I can't wait to see my mom and dad. Edward will be coming to Florida for a few days before Christmas. He asked me if I would come to Chicago to visit, and I would but I haven't seen my family since I left them at the airport. He told me that he understands. But I'm glad he is coming to visit me.

After class Edward went back with me so he could spend sometime with me. The others had left already, and I didn't want to be alone. I did the dishes, cleaned up a little, and spent as much time with Edward as I could. Then we grabbed two glasses of wine and relaxed.  He rested his arm around me.  I could feel my heart pounding away every minute. I will miss him so much. But it would be nice to see my family. After a week of being back, Jane and Rebecca want a girls' night out.

Anyway but for now Edward and I had to make the best of it. After we fooled around, we both got freshened up and then we went out to eat. We went to the my favorite place the Holy Wall, then we went to see a movie. We weren't really watching it, we were doing our own thing.

After the movie, he dropped me off at the house; then he went to his house. I went to my window and watched him drive off. I felt tears stain my eyes. I know I will see him again, but I adore being here more than I do in Italy. It will be a few weeks. After he drove off, I went to wash my face, and went to the TV room to watch TV. I knew I wouldn't be able to see him until a few days before Christmas.

I knew I wasn't able to watch a movie. I was so tired; sure enough I was going through the channels and found myself dozing off. About an hour or so later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes and jumped up.

"What the hell? You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

""Sorry Bella, didn't mean to." Bree backed up.

"This time I forgive you," I said.

"Why don't you go to bed?"

"I wanted to watch TV and relax, the next thing I knew I fell asleep," I whispered.

I handed Bree the remote and went to my room. I closed the door and got changed into my pajamas. I walked over to my bed and lay down. It was easier said than done. I couldn't fall asleep because all I was thinking about was Edward and how much I will miss him. I wish I could see if he could just come with me. But I know he has a family back in his hometown. The more I thought about him, the more I wanted to cry.

~*F&A*~

Edward's Pov

It was our last time together so I wanted to have as much time with Bella as I could. I took her to see a movie and to get a bite to eat. I did feel bad that I couldn't go to Florida with her. But I had family and friends in Chicago. I did promise them that I would be going back home. As I drove to her apartment, I just couldn't stop thinking of her. When I arrived there I parked my car, got out and walked over to her door. As soon as I got to the door, it swung open and there stood my Bella with her big beautiful brown eyes. She yelled at the others and told them she would be back later. I took her hand and we walked to my car.

Before I let her in, I pinned her up against the car and I planted a most passionate kiss right on her lips. I didn't want to let her go. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and her arms wrap around me. That's when I realized she really loves me. After about four minutes of our make out session, I pulled away from her, opened the door and helped her in. I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. I hopped in and we were off to dinner.

forever & Always (Teen version )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara