Edward is going out

chapter 24; Edwards going out

Bella

I was glad she was able to get him to go out for a few hours, I know it's not me but it will do him some good. Makenna was somewhat like me, she had long brown hair, deep brown eyes, tall and some what thin. If I was still alive we could have past as twins. She seem pretty nice, she really cares about him. I hope he find it in his heart that it's okay to move on. I just don't want him to not be happy, as I watch them to together, they look like a couple. They both lost someone that they love.

I want to cry, but it's easier said than done, as tears filled my eyes. Only if I could let him see me. So I can tell that he has to move on. I know if I tell him, he will listen to me. I hope. I heard her telling him, it will be okay. I know he is still morn over my death. I have no idea where she's taking him, I hope it's not the support group. Even knowing it could help him with grieving over my death.

All he did for the last two days was sat in the dark, and freak out on everyone. I saw her trying to reach his hand, but he moved it away to fast. She stopped in her tracks. Makenna turn to face him. I could see that she was happy about his reaction. I would think by now he would try anything to be happy, well not exactly happy. If I was in his potion I would try to make do anything to make me happy.

"Edward, you got to be happy, and move on," she tried to reach for his hand.

"Makenna, it's easier said than done," he backed up.

"I know, but she won't want you to suffer," she tried to force a smile.

"I know she won't want me to suffer, but I think it's to soon to me forget and move on," he looked away from her.

"Well, I'm glad you decide to get out of the house for a while," she pulled him closer to her. But he pulled away. I never image him doing something like that to anyone.

"WHERE are you taking me," he asked.

"YOU will see," she tried to step closer to him.

Edward

Well I was surprise myself that I went with makenna. Bella would be surprise that I decided to go out. Everyone bet that I wouldn't go out for a while, I showed them wrong. I even shaved my face in a few days. I didn't want to look like a bumb if you get my grip. Makenna kind of looks like Bella, but she's not as kumpsy like her. I could tell that she was interested in me, but I wasn't ready to move on. It hasn't been that long since her passing. We just gotten engaged before christmas.

Makenna, was trying to make a move on me, but I didn't make an efforted on falling for her, not now anyway. How could she move on that fast. Unless she wasn't happy with stefan. Not like Bella and I any how. It still hurts when I think about her. I could feel tears welling up my eyes.

I didn't want to cry anymore. But to lose someone that you love, it just hurts. I know Makenna was trying to comforted me, but I wouldn't let anyone come close to me. I don't return my parents calls or her parents calls, which I should since they let me visit Bella when we are on break. Maybe that's what I will do when I get back.

"Edward, are you okay," she asked as we started to walk.

"Yes, I'm fine," as tears filled my eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay," she was trying to reach my hand.

"LOOK, it's only been two or three days since her passing, I am not ready to move on not quite," as I moved my hand fast.

She stopped right in front of me. I just realized I was being an ass hole to her. Everyone tells me to do that and this, I just need to morn a few more days. So I don't crack. Cause it felt like I was about to any minute.

"Edward, I know it's hard to move on, but you have too, it's not good for you," she tried to reach for my hand again.

"You don't understand, I lost my true love," I stepped back.

She moved forward as I steped back. I know she was trying to comfort me, but I push her away. I pushed everyone that was there for me away. Which I shouldn't have done. Like I said earlier I need time to heal my broken heart.

"WHERE are you taking me," I moved to the side.

"Your see," as she followed my movement.

~*F&A*~