Happy Birthday (Morality/Patton x Reader)

(You live with Thomas in this one. You have been best friends with him since you were kids and you both planned to live with each other since you were younger.)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Thomas shouted. I opened one eye and I saw Thomas at the end of my bed and then his sides around the bed. Anxiety had his arms cross and was smiling slightly but you could barely see it.

You knew he liked you (as friends) and he knew that you liked him.

I turned to Princey and he had a rose. He gave it to me. "aw so sweet!" I smiled "Thank you!". I looked at Logic and he was smiling awkwardly just stood there with a smile. "Happy birthday (Y/n)" He said.

I thanked him and turned to Patton. He was holding a present wraped in (f/c) wrapping paper. "It's from all of us but I picked the wrapping paper because I know it's your favourite colour!" HE smiled happily passing me the present.

"Thank you! All of you!" I grinned. I looked to Thomas and he had a cake in his hands. "Patton made it" He smiled. I looked to Patton. "Thank you!" I said quietly.

I was so greatful for everything they did. "it's fine just open the present!" He giggled like a child.

I tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a puppy! "You guys got me a puppy!" I squealed. I couldnt help myself. I looked to all of them even Logic thought th puppy was cute. It was a (f/b) (Fave breed). "I think it's kinda...cute" Anxiety admitted. Princey nodded.

"Well it seems quite smart so I don't see the problem." Logic said fighting the urge to pet it. Patton was sat on the bed petting the puppy. I looked up at him and he just looked so adorable. I was developing feelings for him and I couldn't stop them. To be honest I don't want them to stop.

"PANCAKES!" I screamed and everyone starred at me.

Anxiety and Logic threw their hands to their ears "Ow!" Anxiety whined glaring at me. I smiled slightly to him. "That was an unpleasent pitch" Logic stated. "We should have pancakes for breakfast" I chuckled along with Patton and Thomas.

Thomas looked at me. "By the way I'm throwing you a party so get dressed!" He chuckled and ran out the room. "HAZAR! A ball! Finally!" Princey smiled his dashing smile. Everyone was about to leave. "Roman! Help me find something to wear?" I asked.

He nodded. "Ofcourse anything to help the princess!" He smiled and I chuckled. I looked to Patton who frowned slightly which was wierd because he is always happy and giddy.

"I have to look good!" I said. I scped out my wardrobe and nothing looked suitable. I looked to Princey and he rose an eyebrow. "Who do you like?" He asked.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Who  gives you butterflies? Who do you want to sing disney songs with you? Who is your prine?" He asked. oh. I know what he is getting at. "eeek! Is it Thomas?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Logic?" I shook my head again. "Is it sir gloomalot?" No again I shook my head. He gasped and covered his mouth. "Is it Morality?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head after a moment of hesatation. He budged you out of the way slightly and he was looking through your wardrobe. "Ah!" He smiled succesfully.

I rose an eyebrow. He pulled out a (f/c) dress. It was flowy and long and it was perfect. "Thank you Princey! So much!" I smiled hugging him. I forgot that I had this dress. I pushed him out of the room and goot dressed into the dress.

I took a deep breath and opened my door. I was at the top of the stairs. I also was wearing heels and that is not fun. (Do it for the story if you do like heels)  I walked down the stairs and I looked at everyone and they looked astonished. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

Everyone shook their head except Patton. "(Y/n) we need to talk" Patton said. Oh no! That can't be good. I walked down the rest of the stairs.

I walked up to him and looked down to the floor like a child who just broke their mum's favourite vase. He took my hand in his. "Y-you look beautiful and I really like you and I was wondering if you would like to watch a movie and share some cookies?" He asked blushing a deep red. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He out his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'd love to!" I smiled and hugged him tighter, if that is possible. I let go scared I was gonna suffocate him. He just chuckled and looked into my eyes.

He leant in slowly and so did I and before I could say the campfire song song we were kissing. We pulled away and smiled at eachother. "Why do flamingos sleep with one leg up?" He asked. I just burts out into laughter and hugged him again.

This chapter is a little longer it's just under 1000 words. I feel really happy today because I have been listening to disney songs on repeat. At the moment I am listining to 'This is halloween' from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Oh my gosh! I love that movie! Anyway! I am gonna go watch a ton of horror movies which isn't good as it's 00:45 but I don't have anything better to do to entertain my black soul. Ok TOODLES!

- Charley