This Means War (Thomas x Reader)

I sprinted down the stairs as fast as I could. I ran into my living room and slid behind the sofa. I tried to catch my breath quietly.

I heard stomps. He was coming down stairs. He was getting closer. He knew where I was. The footsteps stopped. He was on the other side. He was gonna shoot me.

I pounced over the sofa and rolled onto the floor firing my nerf gun at Thomas. "Ow! Okay okay! I get it you win" He whined. I chuckled slightly. "I'm the Queen of nerf wars! Bow to me" I said stiffling my laughter.

"COOKIES!" Patton shouted from the cookies. Me and Thomas glared at eachother and ran to the kitchen. Thomas got there before me and stuck his tounge out at me. "Thomas! Don't be so rude!" He scolded and handed me the first cookie. Thomas stood there with a pout and I stuck my tounge out at him.

He followed behind me with his cookie and we sat on the couch. "Cartoons?" He asked and I nodded. "Gravity Falls?" I asked and he nodded. I picked up the controller and put Gravity Falls on.

Thomas' P.O.V

Me and Y/n were sat quite close together but for me it wasn't close enough. I shuffled a bit closer to her. She didn't notice. Unexpectedly she leant in to me. I tensed for a second but then relaxed and put my arm around her.

Patton walked in. "You guys would make such a cute couple" He sighed and walked out. Y/n must have started blushing as she buried her face into my chest. I don't blame her I felt my cheeks go crimson.

She looked up to me and I smiled down at her. She paused the cartoons and I looked at her confused.

Your P.O.V

I paused the cartoons and turned to Thomas. "I've been meaning to say something to you" I explained. And he nodded with a small smile. I took a deep breath. "So those cookies were great am I right" I said quickly with a nervous laugh at the end.

Thomas rose an eyebrow. "Y/n, just tell me, no need to be nervous" He reassured me. I nodded. "I really like you and not just as a friend and I know you probably won't li-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips on mine.

Thomas is kissing me. I quickly reacted and started kissing back. He put his hand on my neck to deepen the kiss. I smiled into the kiss which made him smile. "Get a room" I heard Anxiety moan.

We pulled away from each other and looked at Virgil. "We have one, you were the one who walked in" I smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Now where we're we" I smiled at Thomas.

He started to lean in but I felt something hit my stomach. I looked to his hand and he a nerf gun. I gasped. He was smirking but when I looked at him he ran away letting out an evil laugh which made me giggle. "That's it! This means war!" I yelled picking up a nerf gun.