Nervous (Thomas x Reader)

Urgh! Everything is so much effort. I sigh as I get out of bed. I have a shower them throw on some clothes. As it was summer I wanted to wear something to cool me down but I couldn't be asked to find anything so I just threw on a random black shirt and a pair of shorts as well as a pair of Adidas black and white shoes.

 As it was summer I wanted to wear something to cool me down but I couldn't be asked to find anything so I just threw on a random black shirt and a pair of shorts as well as a pair of Adidas black and white shoes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked down the street to Thomas' house. I didn't even need to knock so I just walked in.

"Hey! I'm here!" I called out and the first person to pop up was Anxiety. Unusual. But okay! He looked miserable. I know we're talking about an angsty adult here but he's never this depressed.

"What's up?" I asked. He shook his head. "Thomas was up all last night. I got no sleep at all. I was so anxious" He explained. I was about to ask him why he was anxious but Thomas came running down the stairs.

He tripped at the bottom step and landed on top of me. "Woah! Can't breathe" I struggled. Virgil face palmed and Thomas just gave me an awkward smile. He got up then helped me up. He seemed...nervous.

"Don't!" Virgil glared at him.

"C'mon"

"Thomas I said no."

"Guys what's wrong?" I asked. They both turned to me and the other three popped up. "Now Thomas do this logically" Logan reminded him. He took a deep breath. "C'mon it's not that hard" Roman sighed.

"Just because I'm the dad doesn't mean I have to do everything!" Patton sighed. I rose one eyebrow at their odd behaviour. "Thomas likes you" all the sides said in unison. My jaw dropped slightly. I blinked twice not knowing what to say.

'I like you too!' That's what I wanted to say.

But I didn't.

Shit!

Why can't I move?

Why can't I speak?

"W-what?" I stuttered.

Not what I meant by say something. I internally face palmed. He turned around and walked away.

Go after him!

Don't just stand there!

Seriously what's wrong with you?

All the thoughts going through my head.
I was so overwhelmed.
It was suddenly so hot.
I couldn't breath.
My breathing became heavy and loud.
The sides looked concerned.
My vision became blurry.
C'mon y/n...get...you-elf...t-ther
I could barely think.
I couldn't hear my thoughts.
The silence was defining.
Before I knew it
I blacked out.

I woke up bright lights blinding my vision. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around. A hospital? What the hell? I look to my side to see Thomas sleeping on a chair that looks rather uncomfortable.

"Thomas?" I asked. My voice was croaky and it hurt to speak. He woke up looking tired but then his eyes grew wider. "You're awake!" He smiled with relief. He hugged me tightly. As much as my muscles hurt I brought my arms around him and hugged him back. I hugged him like I was gonna lose him.

"Thomas" I say.
He broke the hug to look at me. The warmth now drained from my body.
"I like you too"