Not An Update (but sort of important)

Hey guys.
I'm really sorry I haven't updated January. I'm starting a new Chapter soon.
I went though a month or two of being in a really bad place mentally. I tried writing but I would always either not like what I wrote and delete it or not be in the mood for writing. I hope you understand.

I'll soon be finishing of the book I'll do a few more chapters and end with a really long one. I hope you don't mind this.

I have a question for all the people who like Dan and Phil. For my next book I was thinking Dan x Reader but an actual book not oneshots. What d'ya think?

Also for those who don't want this to end I may make another book about Sanders Sides/Thomas, or after completing this occasionally come out with a new chapter, what would you prefer?

Thank you for understanding my disappearance. I love you all, you never fail to cheer me up. You're all so positive in the comments and I love it. Well I really hope you're getting what you want from this book and if you're not please dm me an idea or something that you want to happen as I'll write it.

I love you guys!

Thomas Sanders sidesрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ